The Nightmare.

Max was in bed next to Loona and he starts turning left to right. We go in to his head and Max is covered in scars surrounded by burning buildings. Seeing his loved ones stabbed. Michael pulls out the flaming sword out of Octavia's chest. Michael looks at him with a evil look and launches at Max.

We get back on the outside with Max throwing a fireball at the wall blowing up the dresser in front of him and Loona jumps up from the explosion. Max breathes heavily. Loona looks at him and reaches for his shoulder. Once he feels the touch he turns with a fireball in his hand. Loona looks terrified but Max calms down and hugs her tightly.

Loona:what happened...?

Max:just had a nightmare. An angel thing.

Loona: you wanna talk about it?

Max has a flashback of Loona getting stabbed.

Max:rather not.

Max checks his phone having a reminder he needs to get new forms from the grimoire. He stands up stretches and heads to the closet.

Max:I got to head to the Goetia palace for some new powerful froms to grab. I have to seem more terrifying as the new king of hell. I'll be able to fly you to work.

Loona: Alright. But you know that we have a party at beelzebub if you want to go.

Max:seems fun. New forms. Bigger forms. Able to fight off against that bitch.

Loona:yep.

(Timeskip)

Max arrives at the palace and opens the doors. He looks around. He uses a portal spell to open one and he looks through the portal and grabs the grimoire from the shelf.

While pulling away he gets yanked through and is being held by Francesco.

Francesco: Max? What are you doing here? And why are you grabbing the grimoire?

Max:well i was just going to borrow it for a quick bit and look for new spells.

Max has an idea.

Max:you know i have learned a new spell.

Max throws a spell in his face and Francesco falls to the ground asleep.

Max:no hard feelings buddy.

Max uses a spell and goes through the memories. He eventually gets to a stepdad memory and scans through the step-dad's memories and finds a dead son that Francesco never met. Max uses the spell to grab ahold of the form and memories of this certain dead step bro.

(Not mine but this is the dead bro

(Not mine but this is the dead bro. And to whoever made this. He is very good. So if you ever find this fanart. Make sure to somehow compliment this guy for his artistic skill and creativity. )

Max has a golden Aurora absorbs him and turns him into Leopold. Max examined his new body. He feels the new power. Feels the strength. Feels the swiftness. Max turns normal and throws a different type of spell to Francesco waking him up. But it didn't work. Looks like he'll wake up at some point.

I open a spelm portal and walked into the kitchen area where Octavia and August sit.

August:oh hey dad. When did you come in?

Max:oh just not to long ago and Octavia I'll be borrowing the grimoire for the day by searching for some strong forms and abilities.

Octavia:I have a feeling it is because you saw something.

Max sighs and tears up.

Max:yes....I did....I saw an angel war happening. I saw you. August. My parents and uncle. Loona. All of you. Got killed in my nightmare. Michael was the cause. And I couldn't do anything about it! I don't want that to become a reality.

Octavia:so you are using the book to protect us?

Max nodded.

August:well we know you'd do anything. Also good seeing you and your doing well.

Max:thanks son.

Max and Octavia stared at each other. Max gave her a signal to follow him to a private chat.

They got to an empty hall.

Max: *sigh* so Francesco caught me trying to grab it and I use a sleep spell to make him sleep. And when you go into your room he'll be on the floor asleep.

Octavia: thank you for the heads up. *sighs* it's still not normal without you. Makes me miss you.

They Look at each other and both their hearts beating. They keep their eyes locked.

Then they pull each other in and start making out with Max pushed Octavia against the wall and pulling her leg up. But stopped after a realizing what was happening.

Max:I'm sorry....i just

Octavia:that was...actually amazing.....

Max:yeah...we haven't really had fun like that before.....the sleeping spell lasts up to 12 hours last i check.

Octavia:and while....heading out i saw August fly out.....probably heading to a friend's house for a while.....

Max:do you want this?

Octavia walked up touching his chest.

Octavia:give me you and your forms. The none big ones. The way they look normally.

They go back to making out and go into a nearby bedroom that they used at times.

(If it is ok. I might put a lemon for them and maybe Loona for the next next chapter. Or just lemons sort of one shorts. Alright. Catch you guys another time)