Don't mess with the Ink Demon

(Basically similar to the scene where husk confronts alastor and alastor gets mad and scars husk after husk mentions Alastor's leash. But I'm deciding to put in Striker as husk. It's similar to an alternative part. This is like the day before Charlie vaggie and Max go to Heaven. I might put Octavia to going with as a maybe like a double date similar type of thing. You guys should know what I mean. But anyway. Max still does the mafia business. Because he sort of likes it and it's in his blood. So why not keep going. Also i get I'm talking a bit to much even though this might be a short chapter. Also. I apologize for not being on. School has been a pain in the ass for the last month or so. But i promise to try to update more. Anyway here is Striker getting put in his own type of place. Might be good and short. I don't know)

Max walks down through the warehouse that Crimson's gang is hiding out at.

Striker: hey Max. A word

Max walks over to Striker.

Max:what is it?

Striker:you've been going to that hotel a lot. With Lucifer's little daughter. Is there something going on?

Max:no its just some business i have to deal with. Pride ring needs to be in its ordeal or else the other rings will be full of angels who would extermination day. I am preventing extermination day coming to other rings. But it's nothing I can't handle, don't worry Striker.

Striker: I mean. Last time befire you went to the pride ring. You tried to over throw lucifer and the overlords but you failed because your little heart couldn't take hurting your own wife and kid.

Max growls a bit and clenched his fist.

Max:you might want to choose your words more carefully Striker. I got to get to work.

Striker:says the princess of hell's little bitch.

The lights flicker and ink aura instantly went around the walls surrounding them. The giant metal doors shut around them as well. Max spine makes some sounds as it seems he becomes a bit hunched and two ink horns grow and an ink tail grows over his and he grows claws.

He turns to Striker and walks over to him. Striker backs up in fear Max uses his arms to walk instead of his legs. The head grows big till nothing but a mouth with sharp teeth are seen.

(Basically if you played bendy and the ink machine you probably understand it's bendy's final form)

Striker backs into a wall

Max:you want to say all of what you said? Or am i going have to take your heart out and it right in front of you?

Striker trembling in fear and then soon after passes out onto the floor. Max turns back to his normal imp form and the aura goes away and the doors open up. He walks away from the area.

Max is more powerful than anyone realizes. He will show it. He will be heading to heaven tomorrow. Planning on stealing the flaming sword. Hoping it'll helpbin the battle against heaven.