Hopes

It was another day in the office. Max was on the couch fidgeting with his Karambit knife. He was stressing out because. Apparently the accident he casued. Octavia did a pregnancy test and it was positive. But they agreed that if it was positive. They'll tell Stolas about it and hope he would be happy and let Max around Octavia and hope that he dosen't make her get an abortion.

Loona notices him being stressed and walks over.

Loona:Hey, you ok? Our parents are out killing and we are the only ones here so wanna talk about it?

Max:Does it look like I'm ok?! I'm fucking stressed as fuck right now! I accidentally got Octavia pregnant! And now i am worried of what Stolas might say. He might come over and literally kill me! How the fuck can this be solved! And I'm not getting my kids aborted! Or putting them up for adoption! They both or it has both Goetia and probably Morningstar powers. So if it falls in the wrong hands like Striker. They might use my kid for death and destruction! Explain to me how i can solve this?!

Loona:you got Octavia pregnant? Why didn't you use protection?!

Max: I DID AND IT BROKE! OK?! STOP GIVING ME A HARD MOTHERFUCKING TIME LOONA! IT'S ALREADY AS BAD AS IT IS! AND YOU WILL NOT TELL THIS TO ANYONE AND I'LL KILL YOU!

Max's phone rings and it was Octavia. Max answers it and calmed down.

Max:Octavia please tell me that you have good news. If not I'll start destroying every inch of Hell!

Octavia:I actually do. My dad is actually happy about it and he understands that it was an accident. Because he said Blitz actually broke one when they were doing it. Don't ask why they had one they just did. But he promises that the kids won't be told and that they can be stayed and raised here. Also you can come and stay with us. The place is large. But i just wanted to tell you the good news.

Max:oh wow. That's the best news i ever heard. Anyway I'm at work. I'll stop by at 10:30.

Octavia:ok. See you then. Love you.

Max:love you two. Bye.

Max then hanged up and turned to Loona.

Max:well there's good news. I won't die and Octavia will be having the kids or kid with not much trouble. But if i want to feel like that if i want to be with them for the rest of my life. I think it's time that i ask Octavia to marry me.

Loona:Well it's not my choice but i think it's a good idea. I mean you two are good for each other and i know a great jewelry place. I'll text you the address.

She typed on her phone and a notification pops on his phone and the address is on it.

Max: Thanks Loona. I don't know how to repay you.

Loona:Just be happy and you already done enough. Just enjoy it.

(Timeskip)

Max walks up to the jewelry store that Loona texted the address too him about. It was dark at night. He looked in the front window and see two wedding rings. He looked at the price.

Max:hmm i think i can afford that.

???:death to the Imp who is cursed with the Morningstar powers.

Max then turns around just only to get stabbed in the stomach by a spear. He coughs blood. He looked up to see an exterminator.

Exterminator:don't make this personal. But an imp like you shouldn't have the power of the Morningstar. Only the family should have the power. And this is a message from lucifer. He wanted this. Not me so forgive me if i enjoy it.

The exterminator pulled the spear out and Max holds his stomach with some of his guts out. He turned to see the rings. He touched the glass and coughs more blood before sliding down with a bloody hand on the glass. Before he blacked out. He heard what the exterminator says.

Exterminator:it's done lucifer. I've done your horrible job that you asked me to do. Now do your end of the bargain and open the portal back to heaven for me.

Lucifer through the phone:Alright Alright. A deal is a deal.

A portal opend above the exterminator. The exterminator turned to Maxwell. And mouths silently an apology and then flies into the portal. And it closes behind it. Max then fully blacked out.

On the other side of the road. Loona walks on the sidewalk. But then notices Max.

Loona:MAX!!!!

Loona ran over to him and picked him up and put him on her shoulder and she runs to the hospital

Max:Loona......?

Loona:*in tesrs and anger* save your breathing Max. You'll need it to live. Just don't die on me.

(Meanwhile at the Goetia palace)

Octavia was waiting on Max. She tapped her fingers on the table. While the other was on her stomach area.

Stolas then came in the room and sat next to Octavia.

Stolas:good evening Octavia. How's your night.

Octavia:it'll probably be better if the father of my children or child would show up. He said he'll be here by now. But he isn't.

Her phone rings and she answers it.

Octavia:Hello?

Loona through the phone:OCTAVIA! GET TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL NOW! MAX HAS BEEM STABBED! HE MIGHT DIE!

Octavia:I'M ON MY WAY!

Octavia hangs the phone up and looks to her father.

Octavia:OPEN A PORTAL TO THE HOSPITAL! MAX HAS BEEN STABBED BADLY!

Stolas nods and opens a portal. Octavia runs through it with her bag with her somehow. The portal closes and Stolas growls. Might knowing who did this. He opens a portal to Licifer's mansion and walks through the portal and looking ahead to see lucifer on his thrown as usual.

Lucifer:Ah! Stolas. What brings you here old friend?

Stolas:Did you have anything to do with the attempted murder of my future father of my grandchildren?

Lucifer:of what ever do you mean? I've been here all day and the start of the night.

Demon guard:but sir. Weren't you on the phone with an exterminator to kill that imp who has the Morningstar powers?

Stolas:SO IT WAS YOU! WHY WOULD YOU KILL AN INNOCENT IMP! ESPECIALLY THE ONE IS A FATHER TO MY GRANDCHILD!

lucifer:because i was afraid he might have taken my place as king. And i didn't want that. So i sent an assassin to kill him. The job is done.

Stolas: So let me get this straight. You just killed an Innocent who didn't even think once about being in the throne. The only thing he thought about the Morningstar was his own powers and what else he can do with it. But you just went straight to the thought that he'll just come here to kill you and take your thrown and probably do a worse job than you. You just only thought about what will happen to yourself if the Imp discovered his full abilities just straight to come up to a thrown he dosen't even want to take. I think you should just think about someone other than yourself. All he just wanted is just to have a happy life with my daughter and their kids. You should be ashamed of yourself lucifer. And also i don't think your daughter would like to hear about her father murdering innocent Imps who did nothing wrong.

Charlie:yeah i Don't. Go ahead and head to wherever Stolas. I'll talk with my father.

Stolas nods and opens a portal to the hospital room and enters through. Charlie looks back to see the injured Max. She frowned then portal fully closed.

Max was in a coma. But he survived. They won't know for how long for. But hopefully he'll wake up soon.