Oops // S2 Ep6

(Yep it's here folks. About time. It was un expected to see Crimson and Striker to return together in this episode. But it was nice to see that. And to see how it all went to shit with Blitz and Fizzarolli. And how they become friends. Anyway. I also wanted to explain how did Striker and Crimson come alive again in here. Well. When Max and ink demon ruled hell. They resurrected the imps and and now they are alive. And I still haven't done. Well let's say it will be a skip. Sorry but you guys should know the basics. Anyway. Watch and see what happens with Max. Also when his whistle happen. You guys can go up and look at the video I put for y'allto understandthe whistle. So y'all welcome. And before I forget. Max will be getting a new scar similarto Crimson's. )

It was another morning at the palace and Max wakes up in the bed. Loona decided to stay at her apartment the night since she is still working with I.M.P. he hears a knock at the door and an imp servant walks in.

Imp:The king wants to speak with you mr Max.

Max looks question but thinks. And with a sigh.

Max:tell him I'll be down in a minute.

The imp nods and closes the door.

Later on Max gets into the fireplace room where lucifer stands.

Lucifer: Max! There you are! How are you this fine morning?

Max:The usal. Going through a divorce and having a new girlfriend. It is going well. What is it you call me for?

Lucifer:well I am looking for a next of kin to lookout for this place. And Charlie wants to run her hotel. So you are my next best option. You have the Morningstar powers. You have death powers now. So you can be prince Max until I retire.

Max looked at Lucifer in shock.

Max:your serious? Even after me rebelling against you?

Lucifer:you were not in control. And you now have it. So why not?

Max:well I have to think about it.

(Meanwhile across town)

with a wideshot of Asmodeus' palace, in which we then see his bedroom. Fizzarolli and Asmodeus are sleeping together in the same bed. An alarm clock goes off, to which Fizzarolli wakes up and makes himself some coffee before waking Asmodeus with an airhorn.

Fizzarolli: Rise and shine, Ozzie! Huehahahahaha!

Asmodeus: Ugh, again with the horn?

He turns in bed, covering his head with a pillow.

Fizzarolli: Don't blame me, blame how fuckin' fun they are!

He blows the horn again.

Fizzarolli: Mmkay, so; Today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vvvibrators, then you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vvvvvvibrators~. And then you have a nooner with Prince Stolas.

Asmodeus: Ahh, you scheduled me during lunch?

Fizzarolli: Welll, you're pretty good at squeezing things in. But I left time for a big ol' breakfast!

Asmodeus: Let me guess; I'm handling that too?

Fizzarolli: I mean... unless you want me to take a crack at cooking again.

Asmodeus: Hahahahahaha! No. Never again.

Fizzarolli: Whaaaat? Maybe I could burn the milk this time!

Asmodeus: Stooopp...!~

Fizzarolli: OH! You know what I'm craving? Burgers!

Asmodeus: No! It's too early for burgers, you maniac!