Christmas Eve special (Not connected to the story)

It was Christmas eve at the Office. The I.M.P was wearing Christmas sweaters. A knock was at the door.

Max:I'll get it.

He went and opened it. It was the Goetia's. Max says hello to Octavia with a kiss and Stolas with a hug. He then closed the door after they both got in.

Max:glad you guys could make it. We have snacks and the presents ready to be opened Tomorrow. As well as the Eggnog.

Another knock was at the door. Max rolled his eyes and a mailman was there.

Mail imp:Christmas letter for the I.M.P group.

Max:that's us thanks.

Max takes it and starts reading it. He finds out it was from Charlie Morningstar of hazbin hotel.

Dear I.M.P crew,

We invite you too Hazbin Hotel for a Christmas party we are throwing. If you like. Bring the Goetia family if you guys want. It is ok if y'all don't want to come. But come if you guys want to have fun.

Sincerely; Charlie Morningstar

Max:huh. Guys, Charlie Morningstar has invited us to the Hazbin hotel to a Christmas party and apparently she somehow knows that we know the Goetia. Unless Loona posted about Me and Octavia being a couple.

Loona:i did.

Max:yeah. Cunt, anyway. We can go if we want. I'm ok with it if the rest of you guys are.

Moxxie: Yeah.

Millie: I'm fine with it.

Stolas:sounds fun.

Octavia:whatever is fine with you. I am fine with it as well.

Blitz: Free food. Why not?

Loona:sounds cool.

Max:so everyone agrees. We're going to the party.

(Timeskip)

The I.M.P group arrives at the hotel and Max knocks at the door and princess Charlie answers it.

Charlie:you guys actually came! And you must be Max! The one with the powers of my father!

Max:yeah it is. And please no more mentioning that. I having a feeling that might get me killed in front of a jewelry store by an exterminator.

They all look over with a eyebrow Raised in the cameras direction. Then back to each other.

Charlie:anyways come on in. The party is amazing.

They all walk in to see people already partying. So the I.M.P group decides to join in.

Stolas and Blitzo and angel and talking. Loona, vaggie, Cherri and Charlie were talking and Moxxie and Millie were under the mistletoe making out. Octavia and Max just stood to watch.

Max:well this is a strange party and with nothing to do.

Octavia:other than just talk. Why don't you talk to Charlie. She's a Morningstar. She might teach you about your powers or something.

Max:i was just thinking that. But i Don't want to leave you. I wanna stay with you.

Octavia:aww. You really do?

Max:yeah of course. But still she probably barely knows her powers because she is to busy with this hotel that'll probably never work out. Because i never seeb one sinner go up into a heaven light like the cherubs. If any sinners were redeemed. I would be working here instead. Witch will never happen. Like me breaking it off with you. It'll never happen. Because your to perfect of a girlfriend. There is no one else i rather have a girlfriend.

Charlie watch as the couple kissed after Max said those words. She heard the part of the hotel not working out but she didn't care. She is just glad something nice was going on. Like people connecting and bonding. She has a feeling this Christmas party was good and so will Christmas day.