The Demons cult on maxwell

It has now been 9 months and it was the next day since Moxxie and Millie had the child. It was a boy and they decided to name him Maxwell. But Max for short. Now Max is in the Nursery of Imp City. A demon who was a Satanist before he died. He then saw Maxwell in the nursery. Unfortunately the door into the room was unlocked. The man grinned and walked inside towards Maxwell's incubator. He takes out a blade and cuts his palm of the hand on draws a pentagram under the incubator. After the demon was down drawing. He brought out a spell book out of nowhere.

Satanist:To the power of the great lord satan. I give this child the power of the Morningstar. I sell my soul to give this child thy power of the Morningstar.

A red Aura then flashed up through the roof from the pentagram and into the sky causing the clouds to be in a little circle. In the incubator. Max eyes opend and glowed bright red with sharp teeth. He screamed loudly not like a baby. But like a demon in mythology.

Everything then stopped. The Satanist body was gone and Max was in the incubator asleep peacefully. Pentagram is still on the ground and other than that. Like nothing happened after that. But now. Maxwell now has the powers of the Morningstar.

(Well Maxwell now has powers. His powers will grow stronger over time and get more powers. Maybe wings 🙀. Anyway this is young Maxwell

 Anyway this is young Maxwell

Yep that is him. Adorable isn't he? He'll grow up to be and strong Imp. Maybe tall as loona or other tall characters. Or just as tall as the top of Blitzo's horns. I'll think about it for the pilot. Enjoy future chapters)