The Start Of A New Life

(Unfortunately Max And Octavia Divorce. But hey. At least they had a kid and survived a 20 year marriage and didn't fight as bad and much as Stella And Stolas. Anyway this is a peaceful Divorce and they agreed. Just wanted to let y'all know one more thing. Now Loona and Max are a thing now. So Loonax new ship ig)

The next morning after the party. Max woke in his room that lucifer gave him. Because since the separation Max wasn't going to stay at the Goetia palace.  Anyway Max felt an arm over him. He grabbed it and realized it was fur like. His eyes immediately shot open and sat up and Loona did the same covering her breast with the covers. They breath in and exhale hard.

Loona:I'm guessing we um......Uh.....

Max:had sex.....last night...which is what we swore we will never do the day after you met......

They look around the room and it was a crazy mess. They looked at each other and Max got out of the bed and puts some pants on to cover himself and crawls around like a dog to find the condom pack to make sure they used protection that night.

Loona:what are you looking for?

Max:the condom package to make sure we used it last night so we didn't cause an accident. I rather not have another child when I'm still separated and not divorced.

Loona removes the covers and looks on the bed. She finds the package and condom luckily not broken.

(Allright i just want to make things straight. We all know how helluva boss is. It is for people who can take things and hear things that are normally not heard. So if you find this disgusting or something like that. Then grow up. You knew this kind of thing would happen and it is nothing of a lemon. So it is just the condom and not broken. And so it dosen't count as a lemon. So if you have a problem. Don't cry to me about creating a helluva boss story that is most likely accurate ish. But still Don't question my stories and don't comment hateful things. Because you don't like what your reading. Then skip ahead to a thing that your more interested in. Ok. That's it)

Loona:Max we are safe.

Max then stood up and sighed in relief. His phone starts ringing.  They look and it was Octavia. Max has a lump in his throat. He grabs it and answers it.

Max: Hey Octavia. Have you made up your mind? Oh....you have....so you want to.....ok...it's very understandable.....no it's not a problem.....Does August know? He does......ok....good....hey 20 years is good. Barely amy fighting like your parents.....oh they have a new suitor for you......when is the.....the wedding......? Saturday.....got it.....thank you for letting me know.....I'll be there......alright.....bye.....

Max sighed in saddens then growls low and throws his phone at the wall shattering it. Then he sits back down back onto his head. Loona put on a top and and sat next to him.

Loona:she wanted a divorce and they already found someone else for her to marry and for her to make another heir.

Max:yeah....they did.....I'm not mad at her. I can never be. I gave her that choice. August is old enough to find and marry. But it's going to take a while for the three of us to process. Weddings in 4 days.....I'll be there to support her. And I'm hoping for you to be my plus one.

Loona smiled and grabbed his hand.

Loona:of course. Plus she's my best friend who is like a sister.

Timeskip

It is Saturday and the wedding starts of with a venue at the Goetia palace in the backyard. Because it's very beautiful. Max lands in the back with Loona. And they are greeted by August. Who hugs both of them.

August:it is great you guys could make it. And it must be weird dad for mom to get married to someone else.

Max:it is son. But I'm to support her in anyway possible.

Max looks past August to see the groom standing near the alter talking to some other  Royal birds. Max looks at him with a death glare and a glow at the eyes. August grabs his dads shoulder.

August: it's ok dad. I already spoke to him. He is a good person. He says he will take good care of her like you did. And he also says he is kind of a big fan of you. And your work.

Max:I'll speak to him and your mother afterwards.

A little bit later the music starts and everyone stands and looks st the back of the carpet where Octavia wearing a purple dress and her hair is twirled up and. Both her and Max glimpse at each other for a moment but then turned away.

Later on at the after party. Max is sitting at the bar area drinking some whiskey. Octavia comes next with a glass.

Octavia: a red glass please.

Max fliscks his hand over the glass magically turning it into wine as if he were a witch if some kind. Octavia smiled and took a sip.

Octavia:I figured you would have done that.

Max chuckled took another sip at his drink.

Octavia look over Max.

Octavia:oh there's Francesco. It is embarrassing but he is a big fan of you

She starts walking over but Max grabs her arm lightly making her turn towards him.

Max:hey um... I should've *sighs* I wish I would've been different. When being controlled. I never stopped carring about us. But I had to Make sacrifices. To Protect You. I'm sorry.

Octavia:it was never going to work out between us.

Max: why not?

Octavia:Because Max. You have to be the one holding the blade. And I'd always respected you for it but I couldn't love you for it.

Max looked as if he'd been struck in the heart with a sword and looked at the bar then back.

Max:how long have you had that one in the barrel?

Octavia looked to the bar and put the glass down and looked back at Max

Octavia:long time....

Max:yeah, I bet. Look um...truly I'm just glad you're happy.

Octavia:mhm. Are you happy?

Max sighs deeply  and looks to the ground then looks around.

Max:yeah. I am.

Octavia:Good. You deserve it.

Octavia walks away and Max looks at the glass and starts to squeeze it before it breaks and his hand starts bleeding. He didn't scream or nothing. He grabbed a napkin and cleaned it up by wiping the blood of his hand and grabs a towel and wraps it around.

From a distance Loona looks at Max before someone walks in front of her sight of Max and he dissappears as that Quick. Loona immediately moved pass the people and looked around where he just was. She found some blood amd broken glass. But no Max.

Where Did He Go?