The Revenge.

It was 2 weeks after Max was healed and have his new abilities from the Ink Demon. He trained for the whole week to prepare for the revenge battle against Lucifer. Max was able to conjure up three new weapons. A feather that he can draw up and able to come to life as something real as inky it would be. He can conjure up a snipe rife that can kill anything as strong as angel Gabriel and Michael. So it can kill lucifer as well. And just a G19 that is powerful enough to kill stolas. And it can kill Charlie as well. But he won't do it. He has the ability to manipulate ink at will, such as flooding portions of a building with ink and creating shadowy, ink-like patterns on the walls whenever he appears. These ink-like patterns not only make the areas darker.  Ink Max can also walk in and out of ink portals that form as he approaches a wall, allowing him to teleport throughout the studio. When truly threatened, the Ink Demon can transform himself to assume a bigger and altogether more fearsome form, known as Beast Max Demon. He can radically different and only manifest during moments when he threatens his targets or prey or enemies. In addition to being able to project his voice, he only rarely appears in physical form, instead generally making his presence known to his enemies through a sudden shift in perspective from the normal sepia tones to a black-and-white filter. A handful of seconds after this occurs, he will manifest seemingly out of thin air from behind the intended victim, attacking and consuming them before they even have a chance to react. It's only through successfully hiding that this attack can be thwarted.

He was ready to face lucifer. Octavia comes out to the yard to find Max in his Ink form practice aiming his sniper rifle. He shot and got it on point for the 30th time in a row. She walks up now with a medium size stomach now. It is round ish. She taps his shoulder and and he puts down the gun and he turns around. "Is something up?" "Is this necessary for us? You don't have to deal with this. Lucifer is technically the king. You can't take out the king of hell." "I'm not. I'm just going to get him to leave us alone for good. If not he might come for us again and kill you and our children. And he will get away from it because if me and our children die. No one in hell will be able to fight him. Octavia. I get you might hate me but I'm doing this for our future. Please Octavia understand. I'm not going to kill him I'm just going scare warn him if he comes near us again. There will be pain. Witch I'm sure after this he won't. Anyway, it's almost time. Wish me luck." He then went into an ink puddle Disappearing.

Later it was nearly night Lucifer was in his mansion walking through the halls. He looked up at one of a big paintings with him and his wife Lilith and Charlie. And there next to Charlie is a ripped out part of the photo it looks like someone clawed it out no one can see who it was. But parts of it looks like an imp. The feet can be seen as hooves. And two tips of horns. He sighed knowing it was a long lost adopted child of his. The room suddenly got darker. He looked around to see it was inky like substance and patterns on the wall. He then hears a voice in a distance.

???:The dark puddles of weak. The voice. The soul. The ink speaks to me.....it whispers your secrets.

Lucifer then peaked to where the voice was coming from. And there stood a tall inky creature that look very similar to an Imp

 And there stood a tall inky creature that look very similar to an Imp

Ink creature:my ink spreads.....it consumes.....

It walks into the wall but the ink patterns stay on the wall. He starts speed walking to his room but the inky demon came out in front of him. It laughed demonically and punched him to the other end.

Ink Max: i am Ink Max. And i have a deal with the devil to make with you....

Max face shows behind the ink creatures face. He then snaps and two creatures thatbare known as searchers bring out Charlie who is tied and mouth duck taped.

Ink Max: leave me and the rest of Imp city alone and never think of me or my powers again. Or little Charlie here turns into one of my ink subjects. Now i Don't want to do this. But you might have forced my inky hand into it. Now do we have a deal?

Lucifer:yes for my father's sake yes! Just let your- i mean my daughter go!

He nods and searches let go of her and turn into puddles of ink. Max face gets coverd and dissappears into a puddle as well.

Charlie:dad. You were about to say something else. You said to him "your" and you stopped. Is there something your not telling me? Did i have a brother? And you erased my memories or something. You're going have to tell me the truth.

Lucifer:Alright. I'll tell you.

(Later at the Goetia palace)

Max and Octavia were laying on a couch in her room. Octavia was laying on Max's shoulder and he had his arm around her.

Octavia:you sure we are safe?

Max:yes Octavia. Lucifer wouldn't dare lay a hand on us how that he knows i can get to his daughter. But i won't do it anymore as long as he dosen't come for us or send anyone to come for us. I won't do anything bad my love. Now we can be a perfect family. But something he said is sticking out. He said "don't hurt your-" then he stopped and said "my daughter." At the end. Almost like he was going to say like she was my aunt or something. What if i never was given my powers by a cult person. What if one of my parents has Morningstar powers before me and was cult before one of them met the other. What if one of them was an adopted child to Lucifer and Lilith. And Charlie is my aunt. And I'm the grandchild of Lucifer and Lilith? Could it be possible?

Octavia:Maybe. I don't know. But, let's focus on our future and our children. By the way. Their twins.

Max smiled and kissed his lovers head. He wants his future with her. But he is wondering still that if he is the grandchild of lucifer and Lilith and his aunt was Charlie. If so. Which one of his parents was the adopted child of the Morningstar's?