The Betrayal (Ignore for now)

(Take place when the kids are 16)

It has been many years of training and learning. Both Zara and August have mastered their weapons and now work for I.M.P. their dad and grandma and grandpa still work their. Apparently that they both have some slow age thing. Where they are old but yet still young. Blitz still moves and is good at fighting and shit. Loona has her own kid (who is adopted) but still operates at the desk. Striker and Stella are on the fritz. Octavia has trained and mastered her spells of the grimoire. She has also learned to fight as well. Because we don't know what could happen. Things are still going on. Oh! And now they got wings. But here's the strange things. They are made of feathers and weapons. August has Guns that Actually fire bullets. And the only way they stop firing is by over heating. Other than that. Infinite bullets.

Zara on the other hand. Has Swords and Knives for wings. They one hard fan flap. She can swing them and throw the blades at you and regrow right after. These things are powerful enough to kill Lucifer himself. Both dangerous siblings that are not to be messed with. Especially one with The Flaming Sword.

(Their wings)

(Zara's wings)

(August wings)

(August wings)

Anyway the two decide they can handle this mission

Anyway the two decide they can handle this mission. A guy said some people in suits killed him in an abandoned warehouse where. The portal opens and the two walk through. It was dark. Luckily they got good vision. August's eyes glowed and the sword ignites into a flame on the blade.

August:I'll take the left. You take the right. Call me if you find them. I'll do thr same if i find them.

Zara:got it. Be careful. Remember we still got those D.H.O.R.K.S agents out here.

August:got it. You be careful.

Zara:Mhm.

The two walk in opposite directions and search on the opposite sides of the containers. A line cuts between the two and follows in front of them and then behind them. They grin and kill two men in black siits at the same time. August then called Zara.