Oops// s2 ep6 pt2

Fizzarolli struggles to escape his imprisonment, while Blitzo just watches it all happen.

Blitzo: Ya know, you're really bad at this.

Fizzarolli grunts, and falls down again.

Fizzarolli: Hmmm, ya know? Last time I checked, I was a fucking jester, NOT an escape art-

Fizzarolli causes getting zapped due to rubbing his hands together on his wrap. He shoots up, his head indents the cage, and he falls back down.

Fizzarolli: (sniffles) I just wanna go home...

Blitzo: Hm... you want me to get you out?

Fizzarolli: (whimpering) Ye-ye-yes...

Blitzo smiles as he stands up, raising his foot to extract a knife from under his shoe.

Fizzarolli: You had a knife this whole time?!

Blitzo cuts the tape off himself, then grabs Fizzarolli by the shoulder, startling him, with the knife pointed in his direction. And while it looks like he's about to stab him, Blitzo actually cuts the tape off of him as well, freeing his arms. He throws him the knife

Blitzo: Now stop bitching while I work this.

From below, Blitzo observes his surroundings; an imp on a forklift, imps playing on a pool table, a muscular imp stacking a card tower, and a few more demons lounging -- from there, he spots the remote that should control the cage.

Blitzo: Ahhh, bingo!

Fizzarolli: So what now, genius?

Blitzo: (points down) See that remote?

Fizzarolli: (looking at it) I mean, I could stretch down there...

Blitzo: No, no... I have a better idea.

Blitzo shakes the cage, causing some boxes to fall. This would create a domino effect, as the boxes collapse nearby a few demons, throwing his beer mug in the air. As the muscular imp finishes his card tower, the rest of the demons cheer, but the moment is quickly ruined as the beer mug knocks it all down; causing the muscular imp, in a fit of rage, to pull out a gun and shoot nearly everywhere and everyone.

Mafia Imp: Keep it down! I'm shooting 8-ball over here!

Forklift Imp: What's going on--

As the gunfire continues, the imp on the forklift gets shot, causing the truck to spin out of control, knocking everything in its way.

Mafia Imp: SHUT THE FUCK UP--

[He notices the forklift approaching him.]

Mafia Imp: Oh, fuck me...

The forklift knocks him in the air in slow motion with a few pool balls in motion, while Fizzarolli and Blitzo are observing the whole situation, with the latter enjoying popcorn. Amidst the explosion, the white cue ball lands on the scaffolding rolls closer to the far end of the warehouse. Blitzo shifts Fizzarolli's head to see where this goes, with the cue ball making a stop, right above the remote. As it falls over, it hits the "DOWN" button-- but nothing seems to have happened.

Fizzarolli: Well... that didn't w--

At the last second, the cage containing Blitzo and Fizzarolli immediately drops down and collapses. As the smoke subsides, Fizzarolli coughs while Blitzo dusts himself off while smirking, knowing his plan to free themselves had worked. Fizzarolli just flips him off.

Fizzarolli: Show-off.

Suddenly, Crimson and his goons came in upon hearing the commotion. Crimson lifts up a cucumber slice to see Blitzo and Fizzarolli have freed themselves and caused a mess in the process