Fire Vs Ice Pt2

(So as the Most of us know that the dead that Max has killed. Has resurrected because of the ink demon. And so it means Fionn has returned as well. Basically what the dead remembers is what they remember before they died. This also means Andrealphus and Stella have returned. It is basically like they had a dream. Anyway Max heads to the Goetia to visit August and Octavia invited him to have a few chats.)

Max flies through the sky. Heading to the Goetia palace for the first time in 6 months.

He lands in the garden area where August and Francesco sit. They both Jump because of the un expected arrival.

Francesco: oh hey there Max. Haven't seen you since the wedding.

Max gives Francesco a scary glare. August grabs his father's shoulder and Max turns to him with a sigh.

Max:how have you been, son? I apologize for not coming sooner. But I had business to attend too. Mostly with lucifer. But I am here now.

August: don't worry dad. It's understandable. Mom says she wants to talk to you about something.

Max:hmmmm. I'll go see. Thank you for the information.

Max flies up to a balcony and enters into the kitchen area where Octavia sits with a blanket and headphones in the ears. Max walks in front of her and she looks up to see Max standing there. She took out her headphones and pulled off the blanket and stood up in a purple dress.

She stood in front of him and looks up into his eyes. He smiled and so did she.

Octavia:Max.....

Max:Octavia.....how are you....?

Octavia:I've been better....weird not seeing or hearing your voice here.....but Francesco is treating me good.

Max:that is good.

Octavia: have you find anyone yet?

Max:not really anyone. But I seen a few. Trying to get back out there. It's harder.

Octavia:at least your Trying. I sometimes wish we didn't get divorced.

Max:I wish that as well. August said you have to say something.

Octavia:yeah. I called you over because since my mum still has some custody pf me and this palace. She wants to host a party here. And I need you to come just in case bad goes down. Because both my uncle and his bodyguard. Remember?

Max:How can I forget? And I realized that those people have Arise from the dead. Meaning Striker and Crimson are back. So we got to keep an eye for them. Anyway I can come but I need a disguise. May I borrow the grimoire?

Octavia:of course.

Octavia goes and grabs the grimoire. And hands it to Max who telekinetically uses it and flips through the pages. He stopped at one and a green magic aura goes around him and he transforms.

(Not mine on top. Found it on google. It looked cool and let's say that this guy's symbol can be Max's.)

Octavia was in shock and started to form a blush. But stopped with a cover in her face. Max chuckled.

Max:not even married and still making you blush.

Octavia:Oh Shut up! What's the name of this disguise?

Max:Ipos. An earl and powerful prince of hell who has 36 legions of demons under my command 22 demon in ars Goetia.

Octavia:you came up with this while going through the grimoire?

Max:yes. I'm a fast thinker.

Octavia:Alright. Better get going. To umm you know get ready for tonight.....