The Truth to Max from Moxxie

The scene opens up to the apartment Moxxie and Millie live at. A knock was at the door. Moxxie then opens it up and Max stood there. He walked in a little closer and then spread his wings and immediately launched himself with Moxxie's neck in his grasp. Moxxie was held by the neck against the wall.

Max:you now have ten seconds to tell me the truth of how you were in pictures of the Morningstar family! You have your own room! So tell me of how we are!

Millie then came in the room and pulled Max off. Moxxie fell to the ground coughing. Millie stood between them.

Millie: what the hell is this about Maxwell?!

Max then points at Moxxie.

Max:he's been hiding the fact that he is the long lost prince of the Morningstar family. I saw a family photo. It was him with the Princesse and King and Queen of hell. He's been keeping the secret from us for all these years.

Millie then turns to Moxxie with disbelief.

Millie:is this true Mox? Are you the long lost prince of hell? Who disappeared 40 years ago?

Moxxie then sighed and nodded slowly

Moxxie:i am. So…you two probably have several questions.

Max:You’re goddamn right we do! How could you hide this?! I nearly died because of him! Probably now because of you!

Millie:Does this mean you have powers two? Wings?

Moxxie sighed and focusing on a pitcher of water sitting on the other end of the conference table, he lifted one of his hands and the glass container became bathed in a strange red aura. Suddenly it floated off the counter and couple straight into Moxxie’s open palm along with a few glasses. Moxxie then opened two floofy snow white wings

Their eyes immediately got wider at the display of magical power, undeniable proof of Moxxie’s lineage being shown right in front of them.

Millie:Have you always been able to do that?!

Moxxie:Of course, I never lost my powers even after running away from home. I just preferred not to use them. most imps can’t even use magic at all. If word got out that someone like me was running around, slinging spells left and right, it would attract the attention of certain individuals I’d much rather not associate with…like my parents. Or in this case, your grandparents Max.

Millie:Who the hell are you? Really?

Moxxie took in a deep breath and looked at his family.

Moxxie:My real name is Maximilian Evanthos Morningstar, I’m around one-hundred and ninety years old-

Max:YOU’RE ONE-HUNDRED AND NINE?!

Moxxie:Please save all your shocked outbursts for the end of the presentation please. As I was saying, I’m around one-hundred and ninety years old. The Morningstars adopted me when I was one-year old after finding me in the middle of some kind of mass suicide ritual that left me as the sole survivor; from what I’m told, the ritual itself left me with unspeakable eldritch power and this strange symbol on my chest. The imp pulled his shirt open to show off his ‘birthmark’.

Millie:You said that was a tattoo!

Moxxie:I lied, I lied about a lot of things Millie.

The black haired imp sat back against her chair, a slight sense of betrayal welling up inside of her that left Millie wondering how much she actually knew about the man she had married…the man she loved.

Moxxie:Anyways, I lived with the Morningstars for a century and a half; having all sorts of misadventures with my sister Charlie and occasionally my parents.