A Date With Octavia / Not Episode 7 (sorry)

(Ok before we get into why the chapter is named that. Look let's say after Loo Loo Land. Octavia and Max talked to each other on the way home and became friends. And Max is about 19 maybe 20. And most of you readers are going to think "why isn't he going to stop his uncle Blitzo from ruining his parents anniversary." Or "why dosen't he go to the party with Loona." Or something else and i did say there was a moment in spring broken. But i didn't promise it'd last forever. But still i might or might nkt vhange it. But i just want to tell you guys that it is not an episode even though it takes place at the time the stuff happens. But they are in another place of another location. Or i might let them go to Ozzie's. Depending on what my mind says  enjoy!)

The scene opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called "IMP GOSSIP" with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stolas's grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzo walks into the office.

Blitzo: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth. Max walks behind her getting the blood off of his sword

Millie: *yells* I'm still so jazzed up!

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, *points finger guns* Babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie: *gasps* Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitzo rolls his eyes.

Blitzo: *groans* Ugh, can you two not?

Moxxie: I'm sorry, sir. Maybe another time?

Blitzo: No, it's fine! I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh, no. The reservation is for us.

Blitzo: Uh huh!

Moxxie: Just us.

Blitzo: Mhm!

Moxxie: Without you there. Explicitly without you there.

Blitzo: I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all. *hugs the two tightly* See you lovebugs later!

He whistles on his way out. Moxxie growls.

Millie: Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and… clean this blood off.

Moxxie blushes, flustered. She drags her finger down from Moxxie's chest and makes a seductive purring sound. They walk offscreen.

Max groans and leans on the wall next to lean.

Max:as much as i love my parents. I hate when they get all mushy and crap like that. It annoys the hell out of me.

Loona:That’s the one thing I'm glad about not having. Mushy parents. Unlike you sucker.