Maxwell's back story

Moxxie was on the couch reading the paper to see what jobs are for him and his wife. But his paper was moved down to wehre his eyes met his wife's eyes.

Moxxie:need something my lovely dear.

Millie then lays couch and looks at her husband.

Millie:well it might be something important to ask but. What do you think of having more of a family than just us?

Moxxie:YOUR PREGNANT?!

Millie:oh no no no sweetie I'm not. Nkt yet at least. But I'm saying that you'd like to have one with me?

Moxxie then closes the paper and sits next to Millie with his hand on her leg.

Moxxie:Millie. You know i love you but, are you sure we are ready to be parents? I mean. We just got married 2 weeks ago. Because you'll be the one making it inside of you.

Millie:Moxxie. I am sure we can be great parents. Both of us Moxxie. I'm sure i would love to make a child with you. So how about it Mox Mox?

Moxxie smiled and nodded at her. Millie pulled him into a kiss.

Moxxie:I love you Millie.

Millie:I love you two Moxxie.

(OMG. I did it. I made 20 books so far. And if none of you readers are familiar with me. I make many books. Now two helluva boss. I very much enjoy the series and the characters in it. And now i will be creating between two helluva boss books. And i also might change of how i right the story. Depends on how i feel about writing the story. Anyway. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the series and hope to see y'all in future chapter)