Fire vs Ice

(First. I know i said I'll wait till episode 4 will be released. But I'm going to make something else. You see I found this little creature in another helluva boss fan fic

And I'm sure as hell hoping she isn't the writers drawing because I do not have rights to her

And I'm sure as hell hoping she isn't the writers drawing because I do not have rights to her. But if whoever owns this sees it. I'll be using her for this story. It'll be worth the seeing also wondering what this is about? It is about this lady who likes Octavia finds out that Max and Octavia has a kid and are married. So she tries to take Max out in a fit of rage. She then will try to take out August. But something will backfire in the end. And don't worry. Baby August will be fine along with Max. Or else they wouldn't be in episode 4 anyway enjoy the story)

The scene opens up with the palace as a normal day in hell. Max walks into the kitchen area with baby August in his arms. Max goes to the fridge and grabs the milk from within the fridge. He puts it on the counter and summons a fireball in his hand and holds it next to the bottle. When it gets to a good temp. He grabs the bottle and gives it to little August.

He hums a little lullaby to his son. He smiles with joy looking down as August is so calmed and relaxed. He sometimes couldn't believe he is a father. But it was true. Like it was set in stone. A father to a little Goetia Morningstar child. He heard the door bell ting and sees Stolas who was sitting on the dining couch thing was about to get up. But Max gives August to Stolas.

Max:I'll get that. You make sure he doesn't cry.

Max then walks off and Stolas shrugs and looks down at little August.

The scene cuts to Max opening the door and a blue and white owl stands there.

Andrealphus:Hello there little servant. Is your Master home?

Max:servant? Who the fuck you think your calling a servant?! And if your talking about Stolas. He is along with his daughter. And if I may ask. Who are you?

Andrealphus: I am Andrealphus. Sister of Stella and brother in law of Stolas Goetia.

Max:didn't you see the sign up front? It shows 'No one of Stella's family is allowed on the premises' and Octavia dosen't count. Even if she is the daughter of Stella. She is still a Goetia and always will be allowed here. Son I suggest you get the fuck off before I force you.

A tip of an ice sword then appers on his neck and pushes him backwards inside.

Fionn:We'll leave when we want to leave.

Max:I'm guessing your his bodyguard.

Fionn:you are correct servant.

Max:Honey! Can you come down here? I need a little help.

Octavia then comes downstairs.

Octavia:what the hell is going on down here?

Andrealphus:ah! How's my favorite niece doing?

Andrealphus then opens his out for a hug. Octavia then steps back and pulls Max to her.

Fionn:mind if I ask, why do you have such a rude servant?

Octavia:he isn't a servant. He's my husband. And he is the grandson of Lucifer. Dear show them your wings.

Octavia then stood back and Max spreads his Devil wings.

Andrealphus:I heard about you. Your the Imp granted with the Morningstars powers. Why are you here?

Max:because my wife is here. And we have a son here. And it is a better place than my uncles or parents. So I figured why not? Anyway. I better retrieve my son from my father-in-law.

Max then closes his wings and then walks up the stairs and Octavia walks behind 30 seconds after.

When Max gets into the dining area. He grabs August from Stolas.

Max:you have unfortunate guests probably coming up the stairs.

Octavia comes behind and Max hands August to her.

Max:go to the room. I'll come to you two later.

Octavia nods and takes August with her.
Max then sits down next to Stolas as Andrealphus and Fionn walks in.

Stolas:Andrealphus.

Andrealphus:Stolas. Haven't seen you since before you divorced my sister.

Max:He did it for a good reason.

Fionn:WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT?!

Max then stands up with a growl and a anger of glow in his eyes.

Max:Why don't you make me you Ice bitch?!

Fionn then kicks him out the window and he lands on the ground outside. Max growls and holds his arm out. Katana then break through the glass and landed in his hand. He took it out of the sheath and held it up.

When fionn landed in front of him. Her sword turned to ice. Max grabbed a hold of his sword and flames then go around the blade of it. Fionn then hits the ground and causes ice spikes to go at him in a line. He dodges right and he runs at her and jumps doing a flip in the air and about to strike at fionn but she Blocked it over head and pushed him away. He did a back flip and landed. But as he landed. He struck the ground with his sword and stopped after dragging it cause of the force. He pulled it out of the ground and held it in a taunting position. She glares and charges at him. Max puts his sword in a block position. The clashed together and when the dust clears. Both are growling and glaring at each other. He forced her back. Max then spreads his wings and flies into the air. He growls at her. Fionn aims her sword towards Max and ice shoots out from the tip and Max aims his sword at her and fire comes from his and the two elements clash and causes a small energy ball. Octavia sees this and comes outside.

Octavia:BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS!

Max stops but was hit with the ice beam as soon as he stops. Now he is in a blocko of ice with no life in his eyes.

Octavia:No!

Octavia immediately ran towards the ice that Max was trapped in. She got to her knees and cried her eyes out. A glow then appears from the ice and an orange glow got brighter and brighter. Max then breaks out of the ice and turns his flaming katana in a back saber potion. He then launches at Fionn and cuts her back leg then back and when he moved back in front of her. He went to strike at her head but she attempted to block it. But when the sword came in contact with the sword. It broke into two pieces. Max then held the sword to fionn.

Max:No more killing. At my time here at the palace, I have learned everyone has deserved a second chance. Even me. Even you Fionn.

Fionn stood up and Max places his sword in his sheath.

Max:now you and your Master leave the palace and never your family return to this property.

Fionn then left to go inside immediately. Octavia then grabbed Max's shoulder.

Octavia:how did you break out of that ice....? I thought you were dead....

Max:secrets of my abilities we'll probably never know.

Octavia:yeah I guess. Let's head inside. Our son is probably scared from all the noises.

The scene cuts to inside of the crib where Max and Octavia look at little August. The camera turns to little August. August then spreads wings that are made of guns. Max and Octavia look in shock.

Max:I guess that's his way of showing defense.

Octavia:guess so.