The Deal

Max woke up in a dark room and he walks around feeling something wet and goo like. Substance on his hooves. He summons a fireball on his hands andit lights up the room. He moves it to the ground and sees that it's Ink. Why was it ink on the ground? Why was he here? Is this death? Is this how is he going to spend his eternity?

???:Greetings

Max through the fire ball in that direction out of fear. It was a demon kind of made ink and had a ink dark suit with just his face showing a smile on it.

???:woah easy there slick. I'm here to help.

Max: how can you help me? And why?

Ink Demon:allow me to introduce myself. I am the Ink Demon. And this is limbo. You see. My soul was destroyed by. The ending of me. And my soul cam go back. But in order to do that. I need someone to take my body and powers for me to go and get my soul into another body. And you can help me with that with a deal.

Max:what kind of a deal?

Ink Demon:well as i said my soul can be transferred to another body in the living world. But i need someone to have my body and powers down here. And with that. They can heal your body instantly and bring you to life. And mine can go to the living world. How does that sound?

Max thought for a moment. He is doing a 'Deal With The Devil' kind of stick. If he makes this deal. He can go back home. Go back to Octavia and their kids. He can scare lucifer enough to leave him alone. He has a good opportunity here. He dosen't want to pass it up. He looked at the Ink Demon and with a fire hand. He shook the Ink Demon's hand.

Max:sounds good to me Ink

Bendy:just call me bendy good friend.

Cut to when Octavia was to leave the room. When she notices black stuff started to absorb Max's body and goes around and turns him into the Ink Demon that was seen in the Ink like room that Max was in. It turned into a full tall suited Ink covered Demon.

(Look up at the top of the chapter image and Max can turn between his original form and the Ink Demon form)

Max than sat up in his new form. He looked at his stomach to see it was healed. He stood and looked around to see he was taller. He looked to see Octavia looking at him in fear.

Ink Max: Octavia. Lovely to see you here. Forgive me if i frightened you but i made a deal-

Octavia:WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY MAX?!

Ink Max:Octavia....it's me....Max...

Octavia:You sound like him but your not him....your an imposter. I don't know who you think are....

Max now had ink run down his face like tears. He fell to his hands and knees.

Max: Octavia....please....it's me.....don't leave me here alone....i don't want you to be an only parent to our kids.....i want us to be together as a family....please it's me.

Max inks goes away and he turns into his Imp self. Octavia walked over surprised at first but now knew it was him and pulled him into a hug. He cries ink onto her shoulder. She didn't mind. As long as he was alive and well. They are back together and they'll never separate.

Max was happy as well. But he wants to make sure Lucifer leaves them alone. For good.