Maybe back together and joining the fight against heaven

(Alright one I'm back and two. I couldn't do a lemon. I apologize for the people who were excited. I guess. I don't know. But I'm back. After a good while. But anyway. An update i decided to make Loona not pregnant yet. Or just not to keep her pregnant right now. I'll maybe make her pregnant at some point but right now no she isn't.  But Max and Octavia. Did you know. And also they maybe plan on getting back together. Depends. And no there isn't going to be another kid of their's yet maybe their is find out. anyway enjoy.)

Max and Octavia lay next together in the bed. Cuddling with each other.

Octavia:I see you learned some new moves. Glad you did. And that new parakeent demon like form was also good. Better than Francesco. I missed you though. When i ssid for the divorce to happen. I didn't actually want it. I was just doing what would have made you happy. But i can tell at the wedding. You weren't. I apologize what i said.

Max:well....i wish their were someway to get back together. Unless i can find a way to make it to where everyone wouldn't remember that we got divorced.  Hold on. I'll be right back.

Max gets dressed and spreads his wings

(Timeskip)

Max arrives at Lucifer's palace.

Lucifer:Max! How's my favorite imp?

Max:luci. Remember when you asked me for that favor?  It's time to pay up.

Lucifer: well what do you ask for?

Max:you remember my ex wife Octavia right?

Lucifer: yes. Why?

Max:i want you to make it where we didn't. Like no one knows we did. And also to give an old friend a call.

Lucifer: i can see what I can do. Also give who ever you want.

(Timeskip)

Max returns to the palace.

Octavia:is it done?

Max nods and looks at his finger and the same ring appears. Along with Octavia's.

(Timeskip)

While flying around after the chaos of the exterminators. But he noticed three and still left and they . Max growls because it's one who causes this problems in hell. He flies down and uses his wing and slices off the angels head. He didn't think that would have work but it did. He killed the other three with the two of his other wings

He flies off before he can be seen.

Hours pass some after and is found that extermination is now in 6 months he gulps. He flies from the palace and heads straight for Charlie's hazbin hotel.

When he got there he crashes through a newly built wall.

Max:CHARLIE!

They all look in his direction.

Max:why is the extermination in 6 months now?!

After a while it was explained. Max has decided to stay a while to help around. He invited his wife over to be with him so he dosen't stay alone. Charlie meets Octavia and is excited to see another princess.

Max kept away from angel dust because angel creeped him out. Max decided to have a drink and has a shot of whiskey. A knock is at the door and a snake sinner is there. Vaggie punches him and Max chuckles.

A week passes and the sinner known as sir pentious is staying there for a bit. Max has become good friends with others especially alastor because their both powerful beings in hell. Max was eating a deer breakfast with alastor in Death wolf form and eating