Helluva boss Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 / part 3

Blitz checks Chaz's clothing until he finds his car keys. He smiles, sneaks outside the mansion, and clicks the car keys until he locates Chaz's car. He looks in the dashboard and finds an eviction notice, showing that Chaz is broke and has lied to Crim about his millions. Blitz then looks in the trunk and finds a to-do list that shows that Chaz is planning to marry Moxxie to inherit some of the Knowlastname's family fortune.

Blitz: Oh fuck that! No one fucks with M&M's marriage but me!

Blitz is injected into the neck. He groans and falls unconscious into the trunk as Chaz shuts him in.

Chaz: Sorry, babe, you're not the only junk in my trunk! Damnit, that was not a good one!

The scene goes black and transitions to Max opening his eyes on the cold floor of Crimson's wine cellular under the house. It was dark and he spread some ink on the ground with his Ink Demon power and uses his flame to light a fire to see what was around him. He thought about the barrels of wine and decided to grab a shot glass and pour in some wine in there. He sighed and rubbed the side of his neck. He heard Footsteps above him. He sighed before drinking the whole thing and pouring another and drinking that one. He growled and throws the shot glass at a barrel. He growls and throws a fireball at the cement wall. He has to figure out how to fight his grandfather and tell his parents. He will do it. If it's the last thing he does.

We cut to the next day. A goon is filling Crim's mug with coffee. Chaz goes to sit in a seat with another filled mug of coffee but Crim signals him to sit at the other side of the table. Moxxie and Millie walk in.

Crimson: Hey hey the man of the hour you ready to get started?

Millie: Wait, where's Blitz?

Chaz: I think I saw him head outside he said something about [trying and failing to mimic Blitz's voice] needing some fresh air. [Back to normal] Or something.

Crimson: Why don't you grab him so we can get moving?

Millie: Be right back baby [kisses Moxxie on the cheek and leaves.]

Crimson: What ya looking so glum for kid, it's your wedding day, the best day of ya life.

Moxxie: [sits down] I'm not doing it.

Crimson: What was that? I couldn't make it out over the sound of you being a whiny bitch.

Moxxie: [Slams the table with both hands] I said I'm not doing it, sir. I've spent my whole life being afraid of you, but I'm not letting you take the one good thing I've ever had so you can keep your fragile sense of control over everything. Millie is a good woman, a better woman than I deserve, and there's nothing that scares me more than hurting her. Not even you. I'm leaving, Dad! And if you or Herpes the Clown over here-

Chaz: Hey!

Moxxie: Try to stop me, you'll learn firsthand just how good I've gotten at my job.

Moxxie is face-to-face with Crim now. A goon comes from behind him and tases him in the neck. Moxxie groans and falls forward unconscious. He hits his head on the table and then falls to the floor.

Crimson: Now take care of the others.

We cut to Millie searching the carpark outside Crim's mansion. She hears a bang coming from Chaz's trunk and opens it with her knife to see Blitz dazed inside, still a little out of it.

Blitz: Oh, Millie, you found me. Who's your friend?

Millie: Friend? [She senses two goons attempting to grab her. She stabs one with her knife and beheads the other using the trunk door.]

We cut back to the wine cellular and the door opens. The goons walk down and look for Max who was no where to be found.

Goon 1: Where the little runt go?! He was here earlier!