Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 (Part 1)

(8 months before the children are born)

The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P. Headquarters. Cut to a Scene inside the office with Moxxie holding a mug, Max sharpening his knives, and Loona texting on her phone. Moxxie looks around.

Moxxie: You know, I checked the scale today. (inhales) And it said I lost two pounds this week.

Loona looks at Moxxie, then rolls her eyes back to her phone, indicating what little interest she has in Moxxie's comment, much to his annoyance.

Moxxie: I. Am not. FAT!

Max:ok dad we get it

Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily. Passing Loona, she hits a button entitled, "Nut button!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Moxxie looks at her, disturbed.

Moxxie: Millie, honey. Is everything okay?

Millie hisses back at Moxxie, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down.

Millie: Yeah. I just, bumped into an ex.

Moxxie: Oh! Oh...

Max:yeah that can get infuriating at times.

Millie: He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock."

Moxxie: Wait, what?

Millie: (yelling) Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to--

Millie punches a filing cabinet in frustration. Blitzo enters the room shortly after.

Blitzo: What the fuck is all this noise?! I got a client!

Moxxie: Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned-- (holds a photo of two imps in horse suits) what is this?

Blitzo: Uh... research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay, I alphabetized them. [walks back into his office] Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to Earth at all for this job?

Cut to the inside of a mansion, with a businessman holding a lit cigar, and his chair facing a green fireplace.

Client: Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate.

Blitzo: Uh, you want us killing someone in hell, 'cause I gotta tell ya, that ain't exactly our business no more.

Client: I'll tell ya all about it when you get here. (smokes cigar) It's in regards to a business venture I'm sure will be very worth *through the phone* your time.

Blitzo: Ooh, how ominous. *chuckles* Fine, whatever, what's the address?

Client: Transportation has already *through the phone* been taken care of.

Blitzo notices a helicopter in front of his building. He runs to the office Moxxie and Millie are in to find the helicopter before the main window.

Blitzo: What the fuck is that?

The helicopter shoots a grappling hook under the window, breaking the wall. Loona looks on without a word.

Blitzo: Satan's ass crack! Enough with the walls, shit, we have a door!

With the damaged walls, a wind gusts all the photos Blitzo had been saving.

Blitzo: My research!!

Two imp children grab one of the photos and are visibly disgusted; one is crying, and the other is vomiting from the result. The helicopter approaches Blitzo, creating a bridge for them to walk upon, and the pilot steps out.