Face To Face With Death, Again

Max walks in an old burned saloon. He looks around with a steady glance.

Max:I know your here. Come out.

A whistle is heard and Max turns around to see an old friend. Death.

Max:nice to see you old friend.  Haven't seen you since my ruling.

Death: Del mismo modo viejo amigo (likewise old friend)

Max:I know you were at the wedding watching over me. But I know you wanted to talk to me about something.

Death:I have actually. I'm here to offer you something. Maybe very new weapons and powers stronger than when you had those ink demon powers. And weapons that are more deadly than what you have.

Max:and I'm assuming your giving me your powers of yours and giving me some sickles that aren't yours. Because I also assume your done watching over me.

Death:yes your very much correct. I'll still have my abilities but you will also have them. Making you as strong as me. And the sickles are also correct. But I will be giving you something extra. You can have abilities of controlling shadows. You'll be able to create any type of creature and use the shadows to move around more swiftly. New strength will be added with your angelic strength. In return I'll be leaving you alone for the rest of your life till the end. Means I won't be there to protect you.

Max:well. Those do sound great. But hey why wouldn't I? Only an idiot would pass that deal. I'll be taking your offer. Besides It is pretty hard to be my old self with someone watching me.

Max goes to Death and shook hands with him. A red flash goes into Max's eyes. Death pulls from behind his back. Two sickles similar to his own and a grey cloak with a Death symbol on the back along with a belt with holstersfor the sickles. Max grabs them and puts the cloak and the belt on and flips the sickles gliding through his fingers and putting them on the holsters.

Max:I thank you for the this Death. And for watching over me. Supongo que esto es un adios (I guess this is goodbye).

Death:sabes nos veremos otra vez, Derecho? (you know we'll meet again, right?)

(To readers who speak Spanish I'm very sorry if I get any wrong. I'm trying)

Max:Si. Till we meet again Lobo.

Max turns around and hears the whistle one last time and death dissappears. Max sighs and pulls out the new sickles and smiles. He puts the back in the holsters and walks out the saloon.

A little bit later. Loona is still looking around for Max. But she then hears a whistle and turns to see Max with a hood over his head.

Loona: where the hell did you go?

Max:I had to talk with someone in private. He wanted to give me somethings and say his goodbyes. He's going out of town for a while. But eventually he'll come back.

Loona:ok. What's with the cloak and the sickles along with the whistle?

Max:he gave them to me as a parting gift. Says I might need them in the future.

Loona:ok...? You want to leave or dance?

Max thought about it and removed his hood.

Max:it'd be more fun to Dance.

The head to the dancing area and after Max was taught by fancy dancers that Lilith introduced Max to. He was able to dance with Loona pretty damn good. Even others were amazed. Max spreads his wings flying in the air and a strange wolf how happens along with a strike of lightning happens causing him to shift into a new Hellhound form which is similar looking to Deaths look. And with a land everyone there cheers for his amazing performance. Max feels something on his pocket and takes out a small card. It reads "forget to mention about the form I gave you. So you can look more intimidating. Your welcome -Death"

Max chuckles and puts the card back in his pocket. Loona walks up to Max.

Loona: where did this come from? You never have a hellhound form.

Max:well I just learned how to um shift. Yes that's it. But it's nice right?

Loona walks to him and taps his cgest with her finger.

LoonaMore than that~~