A Day with the Kids

It was another morning and in the Goetia palace. Stolas gets up in bed. Tired as ever. He gets up and tals is happy pills and gone to grab his robe. He walks through the halls and heads to the kitchen.

He grabs some coffee and takes a sip. He uses his telekinesis to lift the newspaper. As he reads it. He feels something grabbing him by the neck

August:Grandpa!

Stolas: why hello little August. How's my favorite grandson?

August:I'm great grandpa!

Stolas:where is your sister and parents?

August:zara is still asleep. And mommy and daddy are still asleep. Me and you are the only ones up. Along with the butlers. I'm booooooooorrrreeeed grandpa.....!

Stolas then looked over at an old photo from years ago. With Him, Stella, and via when she was about August's ags. He thought about it and it came to his mind. But hw has to ask his son-in-law first. Speak of the devils grandson there he goes walking in.

Max:oh there he is. I didn't see him in his bed. So i sorta feard the worst. But a butler let me know.

August:hi dad!

Max:hey son.

Max looks through the fridge for food. Stolas stood up and walked slowly to him. Max grabbed some some meat and turned to him.

Max:you need something? And you already got my uncle. I don't want ever want to lay with you.

Stolas:oh no i definitely am not thinking of that. I was actually wondering if I could take August to the rebuilt Loo Loo Land.

Max:Absolutely not! I am not having my son be traumatized like his mother was all those years ago. Nor Zara. Via told me about the clown and crap. Speaking of which that robot still gives me the creeps. Which is one of the reasons why I'm not letting you take him there. Anyway. If you want to spend time with my kids. Why don't you take them to space. Or just take them into the garden. Either that or i can take them to my parents place so they can spend time with them. Or I'll bring them to my grandpa's mansion. All i know is. I'm not letting either one of them to Loo Loo Land or my place of work. As well Stella and Striker are still out there. Stella still wants you to pay for what you did. So she can get Striker to come and kill my kids. And I'm not letting them die. So i don't know what you're going to do. Just make sure they both are safe. It's me and Octavia's anniversary today and me and her are going to be in our room all day going to mess it up. And i look forward to having the fun. And don't worry she took pills that prevent her from getting pregnant again. So it'll be fine. Just make sure Zara and August stay safe.

Stolas then nodded a little nervous of the thought of them during the dirty for their anniversary. He dosen't know why but he dosen't like the thought. Max then walks out of the kitchen and Zara enters the kitchen.

August:Morning sis!

Zara:morning brother! Morning grandpa! What are the plans for today?!

Stolas thought of what could there be. Max was right. Stella and Striker are still out and both could kill the kids. So he is going have to figure out how he can spend time with the kids. He then picked up the phone and dialed a number.

The scene cuts to Blitzo's office to where he is drinking his coffee. Then his phone rings

Blitzo: WHAT?!

Stolas:ohhh Blitzy. Max has gave me permission to watch over his kids, while he and via have a good time in in their room and I'm wondering if you can take them on a mission to teach them what their father does for a living.