When Loona was adopted

It was a day at the office. Moxxie and Millie were doing couple stuff while Maxwell just throws knives at some pictures of targets near for the entrance. He was about to throw another. But the door bursts open revealing Blitzo who startles Maxwell making him throw the knife in a direction of a new Hellhound.

Blitzo:Guys. I would you like to meet- *catches the knife before it hits the female hellhound* my new adopted daughter who is known as Loona. and Max, watch where you throw your knives. You nearly hit Loonie.

Loona grabs Blitzo from behind by the neck and raises him 2 inches off the ground and pulls him to her fsce.

Loona:i told you not to call me that!

Blitzo:*choking* right sorry Loona

She then let's him go and walks away to the desk while typing on her phone. Blitzo threw the knife at Maxwell and Max obviously catches it with no fear. He then puts it in it's sheath. He then walks over to the desk and looks down at her since he is like inches shorter than she is. She looked up from her phone at him.

Loona:what do you want?

Max:i just wanted to greet a new member. Especially to another younger generation than my parents and your new adopted father. I figure we try to become friends and get to know each other.

Loona pulls him down by the shirt and pulled his face to hers. They stare at each other. Maxwell with fear and awkwardness. And loona with anger and hatred.

Loona:listen here bub. I don't need friends or want friends. Especially with a pathetic Imp like you. So don't try doing this again or you'll be to dead to regret it.

Max then got anger in his eyea. He pulled out one of his Karambit knife and put the tip against her throat.

Maxwell:I don't accept threats. Especially to creatures like you.

The growled at each other. Till Blitzo pulled the two apart. The stop growling each other. Maxwell put his knife in the sheath. They shot a death glare at each other.

Blitzo:both of you stop fucking hating each other for 10 god damn seconds! You two need to learn to get along. Or I'll have to do something that i wouldn't want to do. Not this early. So you two get along or I'll do something painful to you both.

They look at him but back each other and shake hands. The growl under their breath. Blitzo then pat their backs.

Blitzo:that's better. Now keep doing this and you'll not get any painful treatment.

He thens walks to his office with whistles and when he closed the office door. The two haters pulled away and looked in opposite directions.

Loona: promise we'll never speak of that again.

Maxwell:agreed. Hope for us not to touch each other again.

Loona:something we both can agree on.

(The first meeting of them. But they'll eventually get along. Also wow. Over 200 readers already. That is a new one. Anyway sorry for this being a short chapter. I'll make the next one longer and better. Also a little bit of a Spoiler. I have ankther book that loona and another character are already sailing so i might give a little Maxwell x loona in here but i can't promise it'll last the whole book. I might do Maxwell x Octavia. Depends on what you guys are most likely will be interested in. But i might do Max x Via most likely in future chapters. So hope you guys will enjoy them and my other books. Have a good day or night and I'll see you in the next one.)