Update

(Alright guys I know things have been slow lately but i just got word that Theory: Season 2 Episode 4 is coming out April 30th
Now, has basically every prediction on when an episode releases been wrong? Yes. Am I still gonna do it? Also yes.

First of, this seems to be the episode where Striker returns, since in the LVL Up Expo trailer we see, the images from that episode have at least some color in them (Stolas fleeing Striker, the ground beneath Striker, Stolas and Millie, possibly even the fully colored Loona and Blitzø shot), so this seems to be Episode 4. With that in mind, April 30th would be a full year since Striker last appeared, so it'd be thematically perfect.

Second of all, its right between April 22nd (which would be six weeks after Exes and Oohs, which is what I believe used to be the intended wait time) and May 8th (basically the latest the episode could release if they wanted to keep the other three in Spring and Summer).

Third of all, there's a lot of episodes that come at the end of a month-of the series 11 episodes, which includes the pilot, 4 came out at the end of a month (and with The Circus, you could argue 5 since it was basically the second to last day), which is pretty consistent.

Anyway that's all that i have it'll take a bit longer but we'll get there. Maybe more chapters of different things will come out but part 4 is coming. So I'll try and find some ideas for the chapters. Can't promise but i can try anyway thanks for understanding byeeee)