Joining The Mob

Max goes flying through the greed ring heading to his first mob mission. Max keeps hold on his fedora. He lands at a house with a sight and bangs on the door. No one answers immediately so his fist glows into a fire ball and he smashes the door open and the mob people look at him. Max puts on the fedora and ckears his throat.

Max:y'all's bosses payment is due for Crimson. I suggest you pay up or else I'm going have to kill you.

Goon:HA! You and what army, ya little runt?

Max held his arm up and spreads his dragon like wings and chuckles

Max:I'm all the army I need.

Later on Max enters Crimson's estate with a body bag over his shoulder and blood and smoke all over. He handed it to a henchman and heads to Crimson handing a case of 50 grand of cash. Crim grins and takes the case.

Crim: ya did good kid. But why didn't you bring him alive?

Max: *sighs* he wouldn't cooperate. But I got ya the cash. Anymore missons?

Crim:Not yet. You'll have another Tomorrow. You've been doing well these last couple of months.

Max's phone rings and he looks at Crim for permission.

Crim:you've earned to take calls now kid. Just don't do it doing fights or battles.

Max goes in another room and answers the call.

Max:Hello?

Loona:Max?

Max:o-oh....loona.....hey..

Loona: I've been trying to reach you fir the last 3 months. Why haven't you've been answering?

Max:I've......been busy with work....

Loona: for three months?

Max:yes. It's been a very busy month. I'm sorry. Look it's been stressful and I'm having trouble of keeping things straight. Unfortunately I can't go back to I.M.P.

Loona: why not? Ever since your damn ruling you've been not coming back since!

Max:I CAN'T GO BACK LOONA! I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO I.M.P!

Max sniffles and tears up and goes against the wall.

Max:I just can't......I'm sorry Loona....

Loona:Max......is there something you want to talk about?

Max:just ever since my ruling and me and Octavia getting divorced.....my life has turn to shit. You were the only thing that kept me from killing myself.....you made me have hope Loona.....I hope you see that.....your always going to be in my life.....always.....I'm hoping it'll stay like that....

Loona: I-i do see that. You and I aren't far apart. Remember that client who wanted us to kill a woman and ruin a family? Well you were sorta right.  That was my family. A shitty dad. A horrible brother. Dead mother. My dad was a total drunk. My brother was a drug seller and user. I was placed into adoption at the age of 13. I had to fend for myself during the years and till I was adopted around 18 by blitz. And you should know the rest.....

Max has a shudder breath

Max:Loona. I'm sorry for snapping at you....and sorry for what happened to you....I'm just not having it....

Loona: Max.....no need to apologize. We can figure this out as we go along. Just come back and we can talk. We'll be able to figure things out. Ok?

Max:ok...

Loona:I got to get to a meeting....Love you Maxy.

Max:love you two, Loonie.....

They hang up and Max sighs before standing up and with a small growl. He inhales and roars up to the roof with a monstrous roar that hasn't been heard in all of Hell's history.

The ground shook and stuff started to fall all around.

He growls after the roar with his eyes glowing bright red showing how pissed off he was.

The next day. Max gets up early and heads to the dining room where Crimson seats at the other end of the room. Max heads to that part.

Max:Where's the next job, gramps?

Crim:it's a similar job I gave to your father and chaz before your dad got tossed into the link and chaz ran off with the money. But this one is more secure and alot more valuable items. So you'll need a partner. I'm assigning Striker to go with you. He maybe an assassin but he says he'll rob a few places as well. Anyway. I know you two don't have great history. But it'll be better. Because you guys will do anything you can to get this mission over with and get away from each other.

Max:yeah you got a valid point there.

Crim:Alright. Get to work.

Later alarms are going off. Max and Striker are heading to the entrance. Max threw all the bags out the front and Striker slid right under but Max was on the other side trapped.

Striker:well it's been fun little one but-

Before Striker finishes Max rips off the door and throws it away. He wals over and grabs the bags.

Max:good job partner.

Max starts walking off. Striker looks back at the door and back at Max.

Later on Max asked that if he can go to imp city for a couple of days. Crim approved saying there isn't nothing for 2 weeks. So Max flies over to imp city and goes to the building I.M.P is located and breaks through the glass window. Max stands on rhe table and looks at the old gang.

Max:it has been a while. Hasn't it?

Max hops off the table and gives Loona a cue for her to follow him into another room.

They do and they hold eachother's hand and look at each other.

Max:how are you Loona?

Loona: better than you. You look like you've been in many ruff patches.

Max:that's because I have.....I have something to tell you....mI wanted to tell you this for so long. Even the day after it happened.

Loona:and what is that?

Max sat down and Loona sat beside him.

Max:Don't tell anyone else this.....but I have secretly been working for my grandfather.....Crimson.....he said if I'd do this....he'd leave everyone in my family alone. Less him. The better. I've been doing many missions to make Crimson the top dog in the greed ring. Plus he's paying me somethings to help us. Me and I'll be trying to get some nice things to let you know I'm alright. I'm sorry for not telling you....I just want you guys to be safe.

Max turns to her and is met with a slap in the face byt then a passionate kiss then a hug.

Loona:thank you for our protection....

Max:our...?

He backs away and grabs onto Loona's stomach.

Max:are you....?

She nods happily.

Loona:while you were in your wolf form. So it'll be a shifter between imp and hellhound...

Max:I'm going to be a father again...how am I going to tell August?  And the others? Will we even get married?

Loona:Babe stop stressing. We'll get through this.

Max:ok...ok....