TEST OF LOVE BEGINS!!

*in namjin's house*

*finally,everyone reached namjin's House...as soon as,they reached home,tae hurriedly ran inside....*

Bogum: Tae!!!

*bogum ran and hugged tae who was only eyeing the whole mansion,searching one particular face...then,daisy came towards him...*

Daisy(teary eyes): tae,I'm sorry...please forgive me...

Tae(desperately): noona,I forgive you...please,don't say anything....

*then,he turned towards bangchan*

Tae: hyung,where is kook??

Bangchan: he went into the room...what ha___

*before he could finish his line,tae ran towards jk's room..*

Bogum: what happened???

*Felix told everything that happened in Sehun's place..*

Bangchan(sigh): I told you all...didn't I??jk has all right to be upset...

Bogum: but,tae didn't wanted to put you all in tension...

Bangchan: but,jk deserve to know...he is tae's  boyfriend...in future,they will probably  became partner for life...how???like this??I know tae is not at fault...but,jk also don't deserve all this..

Jin: ok...ok...let us not fight about all this...hope,everything  will sort out...

Bangchan:yeah...and this time,we shouldn't involve in all this...specially,felix,hyunjin and bogum...you three better stay away from it...also,we need to maintain  a distance from tae...let him understand  by himself,where he went wrong...

Jimin: but...this way,tae will be totally alone...

Daisy: let him be...hyung is right....tae need to know,at the end,it is jk who will stay with him forever....noone else...

Jennie: l think,they are right..it will help them to become  strong...

Bangchan: you three,please...

Hyunjin/bogum: we will try...

Bangchan: and you???

Felix: I'll try too...but,don't dare to hurt tae,too much..

Bangchan:no one going to hurt him...don't worry...

*meanwhile,with taekook*

*tae went inside the room to see jk is getting ready,hurriedly..so,he closed the door..jk felt a presence but still,he kept quiet...*

Tae: kook!!!

*silence*

Tae: kookie!!!

*silence*

*tears started forming into tae's eyes..then,jk was going to cross by him but before that tae hold his hand*

Tae(teary eyes): please talk to me...do you hate me???I promise,he didn't  t-touched me...

*as soon as,the last line left tae's mouth,jk lost his last bit of patience...so,he harshly pinned tae into the wall*

Jk(hurtful eyes): really tae??really??this was the only thing left for me??you don't  have trust on me??obviously, you dont trust me....I don't know,why did I even ask you this???if you had trust me then,I would have knew what is happening in your life.. (bitterly chuckled)

*jk left tae's hands and turned other side with teary eyes*

Jk(teary eyes): every time,I saw you in the hospital bed,you don't know what I felt...from the time I heard that,you had PANIC ATTACK issues and depression...I lost my sanity...all the time,I kept finding the reason...I was roaming like a mad person to find a cure for you...but,you never trust me enough to share your pains with me...and now,you think I hate you???you really think,I care about he touched you or not???am I that cheap???