REAVEALING THE PAST(PART:02)

*FLASHBACK*

*bogum and others came out of the hotel while  tae and bangchan was waiting in the car..*

Bangchan: did anyone came to take him(jk)??

Bogum: yeah.....I met his friend...don't worry...he is in safe hand...by the way,who was he??

Bangchan(teasing):probably,our would be brother-in-law!!!

Tae(whine): hyunggg!!!

Bangchan(chuckled):ok..ok....let's leave that topic for now...but,you??(said looking at bogum)

Bogum:what??

Tae:hyung,we were scared for you!!

Hyunjin:exactly...I thought,you might have lose your senses after drinking  too much...but,you??you were not even drunk...

Bogum:because,I'm not an idiot like you...

Hyunjin:do you think,I'm an idiot??

*they were bickering among themselves when tae was lost in deep thoughts which felix noticed*

Felix:ok enough....tae???

Tae: yeah,hyung??

Felix: what happened,bear??what are you thinking???

Tae: just thinking why my hyung was looking sad??and why he felt angry looking at him(jk)??

Bogum: whom???

Bangchan: the one we saved just now from a girl...

Bogum:oh that boy??what his name was!!(thinking)oh yess!!!JUNGKOOK..his friend told me...

*tae just hummed in response*

*WELL,THE HOTEL SCENES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE EPISODE(I'LL PROTECT HIM!!)...you can check it out from there..*

Bangchan: tae,will you go home to meet your hyung???

Tae: not possible...I told you all nah...they are not at home...

Hyunjin: then,let's go back...

*Time Skip at Daegu*

*they took break at a restaurant to eat something after that, they were about to leave but suddenly, they heard a weird noise...*

Felix(sternly):you guys stay here...let me go and check who is it...

Hyunjin: I'll come too..

*Felix nodded his head and they both came out from the car and started looking here and there..it's been while,they left...no one was coming back  *

Tae(scared): hyung....it's been a while that they have gone...why aren't they coming back??I'm getting worried now...

Bangchan:even,I'm not feeling good either...

Bogum:you guys stay...let me go and check...just lock the door,ok??

Tae: hyung,no...please,let us come too...

Bogum:tae...no...I'm going nah....Don't worry...

*saying that bogum also gone from there..now,it's been almost 45 minute that bogum also gone...still no news about anyone..suddenly, they both heard a loud sound of someone's shouting..and it didn't took them any time to understand that it was bogum who screamed because of pain...hearing the voice they hurriedly came out from the car and started searching for them...After looking here and there they saw a  abandoned room..so,they slowly started walking towards that room...when they entered in the room,they frozed at their place*

Tae: HYUNGGGGG!!!(shouted)

Bangchan: FELIXX!!!!HYUNJINN!!!BOGUMM!!!

*they both shouted as,felix,hyunjin and bogum were tied with rope and blood was dripping from their bodies as three of them got beaten badly..seeing them,two of them rushed towards them...but,only bangchan could reach them as,someone harshly hold tae by his waist...bangchan didn't noticed it as,he was busy to untie the rope from others hand...*

I CAN'T LOVE YOU!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें