BITTER TRUTH!!

*In Kim mansion*

*After coming from uni tae was lost in some thoughts*

Tae(in mind): I am home yet so far from home...I can't stop thinking about my past..specially him...if he find out about me,what will he think of me??
*his thought got cut off with a phone call..he saw the phone screen and smile then,picked it up*

Tae: How are you??
??:I'm good..what  about you??you OK??
Tae:yeah...today I saw him..

??:whom??(confuse)

Tae: JUNGKOOK!!!

??: What??did he recognise you??

Tae: No he didn't..

??: thank god...just becareful about your surroundings tae..(worried)

Tae::Don't worry..he is harmless..
??: I'm not talking about him tae...you know what I meant...
Tae(sigh): don't worry...I'll..
??: ok then,talk to you later...
Tae: ok.. bye(slowly said)

*after cutting the call
??: I know you're not ok tae..just stay fine till I come*

*meanwhile with tae*

Lisa: tae let's go,dinner is ready(sweetly)

Tae: actually noona, I'm not hungry...I ate outside with my friends..

Lisa: Oh!! OK..

*Lisa was about to left when tae called him*

Tae: NOONA!!!

Lisa: yeah,tae...

Tae:noona,when I wasn't here what happened here??

Lisa: What??nothing tae..why you thinking like that...(nervous)

Tae: I just asked like that...nothing serious...just wanted to know how everything was over here..

Lisa: OH!!everything was fine tae(nervous)

Tae: hmmm...

Lisa: okay,I'll go now..

Tae(IN MIND): why are you lying noona???when I already  KNOW THE TRUTH...why you guys are hiding it from me??

*In jeon mansion*

Jk*in mind*: I guess I should talk to jimin right now(nervously)

Jk: Jimin??

Jimin: I'm already listening (casually)

Jk: I want to talk to you...can you come to my room..

Jimin:ok..let's go..

*in jk 's room*

Jimin: so tell me,what is it??

Jk : Actually,it's about taehyung...(nervous)

Jimin: huh!!tae??how you know him??

Jk: I met him in the uni and...

*before jk could speak jimin interrupted him*

Jimin: Don't you dare to bully him...he is my best friend...
Jk: I'm not bullying him and how the hell he became your best friend in one day??

Jimin: you don't need to worry about that...he is such a sweetheart...you tell me what you want to say...

Jk: Actually I wanted tell you something about him(nervous)

Jimin: Don't beat around the Bush kook...just say it..what happened??why are you looking so nervous??

Jk: jimin I think I love him(slow whisper)
*but yet,jimin managed to hear it*

Jimin: WHAT????(Shocked) you love my bestie??don't try to play your fling game with him kook....he is an innocent soul...

Jk: chim I'm not playing with him..I swear...when I saw him,I just got lost in him...I can't think of anything but him...I just only that I need him and I can't lose him..

*jimin smiled hearing his brother's true confession*
Jimin: OH MY GOD!!!my brother is in love that also with my bestie..I'm so happy for you kook...so when you're going to confess??

Jk(looking down):I haven't tell you the worst part yet chim...

Jimin: and what is that??(raised his eyebrows)

Jk:He is(wasn't able to speak)

Jimin: he is what kook??don't scare me like that...

*jk took a deep breath and started saying again*

Jk: He is the younger brother of KIM YOONGI...

*Jimin's whole world stopped hearing the name he hated the most and soon tears started to fall from his eyes*

Jk(panic): Chim,don't cry please...Let's just not talk about it  today..I'm sorry chim...I didn't meant to hurt you...I just didn't want to hurt you..

Jimin: it's ok kook..(said and left towards his room)

Jk(sigh): shit!!I shouldn't have pull the matter out...now he will again have emotional breakdown...DAMN IT!!

*In jimin's room*

*you're misunderstanding...........Don't show your face again......
I HATE YOU......*are the only sentence were roaming around his mind and tears were continuously falling from his eyes*

Jimin: Why.??JUST WHY??WHY IT HAPPENED??WHY DIDN'T YOU STOPPED ME??FOR WHAT IM GETTING PUNISHED??? WHY KIM YOONGI WHY (crying)

Jimin: I LOVED YOU SO MUCH YOONGI...WHAT I GOT IN RETURN??I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU....NEVERRRRRR(SHOUTED)

*Hearing jimin's voice jk run to his room and his heart break into pieces seeing his brother this way...*
*luckily their parents weren't home...or it would be worse*
Jk: Jimin!!stop,you will hurt yourself...

Jimin: how can I not cry kook??how can I???

Jk: I know what you're going through chim....but please control yourself...it hurts  me so much...I'm so sorry chim...because of me you're suffering this much...

Jimin: Don't say that kook...we both know it's not true....you did nothing....He misunderstood you.
..He doesn't want to clear anything....it's his fault..you have nothing to do with it..(wiping his tears)

Jk:let's just forget it..Now sleep,ok()sweet

Jimin:yeah..
*this way,jimin fallen asleep and jk took a last glance of his brother and went to his room*

*In jk's room*

Jk(in mind): I don't know,what is in our future tae...but,all I know is,right now my brother is more important for me...

*and then he also fallen asleep*

*TRUTHS NEED TO BE UNFOLD FOR A BETTER FUTURE*

*So many emotions!!! so many truths were unfolded today...so many are yet to find out...*

*With whom tae was talking?? How tae knew jungkook before?? Why that unknown person asked tae to be careful?? Why Lisa was nervous answering tae??? What is the truth tae is talking about??? What is the issue between jimin and yoongi???what is the misunderstanding jk and jimin are talking about??What happened in the past with jimin,jk and yoongi????Will jimin talk to tae after knowing he is yoongi's brother?? *

Stay connected with us to know the answers....

Words Count: 1020

Here comes the end of our 5th part..