TAE'S LETTER!!!

*next day,early morning tae was writing something...After finishing writing he put that note in the table...then,he took his belongings and slowly went out of the house as,felix was waiting for him...*

Felix: come fast...or,we will be late...

Tae(emotional):I'm scared hyung...I don't want him to be angry on me...

Felix: don't worry...he won't be angry...I'll talk to him...(said while putting tae's bags in the car)

Felix:now,come...get in the car...or else,we will be late...

*tae gave a last glance at the house and sat in the car...then,felix started the car and they left from there..*

Felix: don't be worried...I'll fixed everything...

*tae nodded her  head*

*meanwhile with jk*

*when jk woke up from his sleep,he hurriedly got ready and went to tae's room to wish him good morning...as,he entered the room,he saw there was no one...so,he checked the washroom and,he wasn't there to...then,he went downstairs to find him...don't know why,he was getting some bad feeling...MAYBE,THAT'S HOW LOVE IS...HIS HEART ALREADY SENSED TAE'S ABSENCE..jk was asking everyone if they saw tae or not..*

Grandma: don't be worried son....maybe,he went out for a walk..

Jk(sad):without me??he could have asked me..

*everyone could sense the sadness of jk*

Jimin: you were sleeping maybe that's why,he didn't wanted to disturb you..stop sulking at everything...

*everyone laughed at his comment and jk just pouted....*

*time skip to 3 hours..*

*now,everyone started getting worried as,tae still didn't come and jk??he has became totally crazy to see tae. *

Jk(teary eyes): hyung??where is tae??please,I'm scared...let's find him please...

*even though,jk is a rough and tough guy who can be scary sometimes...but,when it comes to tae,he became very soft and vulnerable that shocks everyone...even,jk sometimes became amazed as how he became like this for tae!!*

Grandma: son,calm down please...I'm sure he is fine...(she was trying to console jk although,she was scared as hell too)

Mrs kim: I'm scared what if___

*she couldn't complete her words as they heard a knock at the door...thinking it was tae,jk ran towards the door...others also ran behind him..when jk opened the door,his all expectations got crashed as,it wasn't tae but,HYUNJIN AND BANGCHAN...then,they came inside...*

Hyunjin:   how are you all??

Jennie: we are good..(gave a little smile)

*looking at the faces,they could tell that something is wrong...*

Bangchan: what happend to you all??)

Jk(teary eyes): we can't find tae...hyung,please do something...

Hyunjin: what do you mean by that??and,where is felix hyung???why didn't he informed  us??

*now,everyone looked at them being shocked*

Yoongi: how would he tell when he wasn't here??

Bangchan/Hyunjin:WHATT???

Eunwoo: yeah...he didn't came here..

Bangchan: but,he told us that he is coming here to meet tae...that's why,we also thought to come to surprise them...

Jackson:but,he didn't  came here...and now,tae is also missing...