CURSED FATE!!

*Doctor came out from tae's cabin*

Doctor: well I guess,nurse told you everything...so please fill up the discharge papers and do the payments...

Jimin: sure Doctor...

Jk:can we all meet him now???

Doctor: yeah,you can..but don't make too much noise please....since, we have other patients too...

Jimin: we will definitely make sure not to disturb anybody....

*then the doctor left*

Yoongi: let's go...we should go inside..

*everyone nodded their head and went inside the cabin...After going to the cabin they saw tae was lying on the bed looking completely pale...*

Lisa:tae??

*tae looked at Lisa and then others but still didn't respond*

Yoongi(emotional): I am sorry baby..I am really sorry.. hyung didn't meant all those words...you know your hyung right??please get angry on me but don't ignore me...we all were so scared for you...please say something baby...don't stay quiet...I want to hear hyung from you. ..please forgive your hyung...please....

*tae could feel the emotions of his brother's words...but somehow,he wasn't able to speak*

Jimin:you scared us so much bear....

Soobin:exactly....now come on,speak something....we want to hear your giggling again...

*still tae wasn't able to speak anything...jk noticed that*

Jk(in mind):why does it feels like,he wants to speak but can't speak.....

Yoongi: I am  really sorry tae..please forgive your hyung... I can't take your silence bear...you know it(crying)

Jk(to yoongi):hyung let's go outside...I have to tell something...please take everyone outside...I am coming soon(slow whisper)

*yoongi looked at jk then nodded understanding everything*

Yoongi:ok guys,let's go outside...let him rest for sometime...

Jackson:yeah....come jk...let him rest now...

Jk:you guys go...i am coming soon(said looking at tae who looked away)

Jimin: okay...

*then everyone left leaving jk and tae alone...then,jk went close to tae and sit beside him*

Jk:Love(softly)

*tae looked at him with shocked expression*

Jk:don't look at me like that love...so what,if  you rejected me NOW(he emphasized the word now)
but soon you will accept me...I know that(said with his bunny smile)

*tae widen his eyes hearing that*

Jk: you know love,my feeling for you is not that weak...noone can stop me from loving you...Until my dea...

*he couldn't complete those sentence when tae put his hand on his lips....they both looked at each other for sometime then,jk took tae's hand from his lips and gave a small peck on it... tae turned red due to shyness and looked away ..but jk noticed that and strongly gripped tae's hand*

Jk:I love it when I am the reason for your shyness,baby...(said close to tae's ear that send shivers to his spine)

Jk: soon you'll be mine love...you'll accept your feelings for me...I'll make you confess soon(smile)...and one more thing,
I LOVE YOU !!

*then jk went outside*

Tae(in mind):don't do something that you'll regret later....I don't deserve you kook...you deserve much better than me....