MARKED HIM!!

*jk laid tae on his bed and  slept beside him..then he pulled tae close to him by his waist..*

Tae: what are y-you d-doing??(stuttering)

Jk:what have I done??(asked innocently)

tae:don't pretend like that....you know what I'm asking..(said looking into his eyes)

Jk(smirk): I'm not understanding....tell me clearly..

Tae: stop doing whatever you are doing..(slow whisper)

*both were staring into each other eyes*

Jk: then stop me by yourself(husky voice)

*saying that jk attacked tae's neck...he started sucking tae's  neck...After 2min when he felt tae is not stopping him he smirked...then he started sucking tae's neck roughly..which made tae moan and jk smirked again....while sucking tae's neck,his hand was roaming around tae's body..then,he pulled away  from his neck and looked at tae...*

Jk: why are you not stopping me,baby??(deep voice)

Tae(look away):i-i d-don't  know...

Jk: then,tell me if you love me or not??(deep voice)

tae:i-i don't l-love  y-you..(tears in his eyes)

Jk(smile): stop lying baby...I know you do...

Tae:please..  A-ah!!!

*tae got cutted by his own moan as jungkook kissed him*

Jk:you don't have to say...I know very well..(husky voice)

*saying that jk again started kissing tae  while tae closed his eyes and hold jk's hairs....After kissing tae jk pulled  away from him and started unbuttoning his own shirt... After  unbuttoning his  shirt now he is standing half naked infront of tae putting his 8 pack abs in full display*

Tae: w-what a-are you doing??(blushing)

*while blushing tae closed his eyes...jk noticed tae's blush and smirked*

Jk(husky voice): open your eyes love...and look at me....

*tae was feeling chills in his spine due to jk's husky voice...he couldn't ignored jk's  words and opened his eyes...*

Jk(smirk):good boy...

*then jk went close to tae and started opening his shirts button...then,tae started panicking..*

Tae:p-please d-dont..(nervous)

*then jk stopped unbuttoning his shirt*

Jk:let me do it love....I want to make you mine...i want to show you how much I love you...

Tae: I never doubted your love kook...please stop it here or you will regret later...

Jk:I can never regret this with you love...just trust me..

Tae: you're not understanding...I am not good for...

*he got cutted by a kiss*

Jk:sush!!you talk too much...

*saying that he started unbuttoning tae's shirt...once it was done he throw the shirt away...then he started admiring tae's body*

Jk:SO BEAUTIFUL!!ONLY MINE!!(said in a possessive tone)

*tae looked at jk then,looked away being shy*

Jk(chuckled): don't look away love...I'm all yours to see...

*tae again looked at him...then,jk started coming close to his nipple and took one of his nipple in his mouth and started sucking...tae tried hard not to moan*