REVEALING THE PAST(PART:01)

*HE HAS GONE TO MEET SEHUN!!! Was the only thing roaming around jk's  mind as he heard what sehun did to tae behaviour....so,he started feeling scared and anxious....others were also shocked to hear that except hyunjin and bangchan...because,they also understood it..*

Jk(broken voice): h-hyung m-my t-tae...

Bangchan: calm down yourself...if you broke down just hearing this then,what will you do hearing the whole truth??

*then,jk looked at him being desperate to know the truth*

Felix:let me start speaking...

*then,everyone nodded their head..*

*FLASHBACK*

*3 years ago*

*in Daegu University*

*everyone  was busy doing their own things when suddenly a cute and fluffy boy walked into the corridor...everyone was shocked to see such a beauty as,even girls beauty would fail infront of him...feeling everyone's stare he stared getting nervous...moreover,he had no idea which class he would go into..it was kim taehyung.. suddenly, a boy stopped him holding his wrist..*

??: hey babe!! Need any help??(smirking)

*tae was already feeling uncomfortable by his staring...before he could do anything that boy pulled him(tae) close to his chest and hold his(tae)waist which made tae widen his eyes...he was struggling  to be free from that boy's hold...but,he couldn't as that boy was more stronger so,he hoped someone would help him but,that didn't happened too...as,everyone present there was scared of that boy who is a BIG BULLY of the university,MARK...*

Mark: don't struggle  so much sweetheart...it won't be fruitful  for you...so,without  struggling ,come with me nicely...(then,he leaned in and whispered  in tae's ear)trust me,I'll be  gentle  with you..

*hearing that line tae's soul left his body..he didn't know when Mark took him from there and pushed him into a classroom...but,some people saw this whole scene with angry expressions...*

*meanwhile, In the classroom*

Tae(crying): leave me,please...I did nothing  to you....please don't come close to me...

Mark(smirking):oh baby boy!!who told you to be so beautiful??I can't wait to taste you..(licked his own lips)

*tae felt disgusting by him and started getting flashes of those worst memories when sehun tried to do the same with him....soon,Mark hold him tightly and was going to kiss him but before that five people entered that room..*

Mark(irritatedly): what the hell you all want now??can't you mind your own business!!

??:let us show you what we want!!

*saying that three of them started beating him harshly  and other two went close to tae,as he was shaking badly....*

Tae: don't come to me...no..no..please leave me....don't ....please don't....don't touch me please....

*seeing his condition, they understood that  he got traumatised...*

??: stop beating that idiot...you can handle him later...let's take the boy to the hospital...

*then,the other three stopped beating Mark and one of them picked tae (as he became unconscious) and they all went to the hospital.....*

*in the hospital*

Doctor: looks like,the boy had  A PANIC ATTACK...it was first time though...

??: looks like he got scared because of that motherfucker..