I STILL LOVE YOU!!

*Next day in uni*

*jungkook  was lost in some thoughts*

Jackson: JUNGKOOKKKKKKKK!!!!!

*JK came out of his thoughts and look at jackson*

Jk: What happened??

Jackson: where are you lost??I am calling you  from so long...but you're not replying...what is the issue???is everything alright???

Jk: Actually,I talk to jimin yesterday...

Jennie: now I understand where were you  lost...
Is he OK??

Yeonjun: didn't he reacted hearing them being sibling?

Jk:Hearing his name,he just lost it...he had emotional breakdown....I just  couldn't talk about it anymore...

Rose: relax jungkook...just give him some time...he'll be okay..then talk to him about it..

Jk: Actually we had already talked about it in the morning...he initiated the conversation...

Jackson: Really?what he told???

*FLASHBACK*

*Jk was getting ready for uni when jimin came into his room*

Jimin: kook!!!

Jk:Jimin!!what happened??is everything okay??(panic)

Jimin: Don't worry kook...I'm absolutely fine....I just wanted to talk about yesterday's conversation (smile)

Jk(sigh): Chim,just leave it...I don't want to make you suffer more..
It's already enough....

Jimin: I'm not gonna leave it...it's about my brother and soon to be brother-in-law(wink)

Jk: Chim???are you kidding me??are you not angry that he is yoongi's brother??(shocked)

Jimin:why should I??tae is an innocent soul...he has nothing to do with it...

Jk: but still...

*jimin interrupted him *

Jimin: no if or but,ok??just propose him already...

Jk: That's not easy chim...beside I don't know if he would talk to me or not(sad)

Jimin: atleast try for it...come on,you're jeon jungkook...

Jk:I know I know(laughing)

*then both the brothers left for uni*

*PRESENT TIME*

Rose: jimin is so mature...

Yeonjun: I know right..he just handled the situation  so smoothly ...

*then they heard laughing sound and looked at the direction and saw jimin and laughin*

Jackson: it's rare to see someone becoming this much close in just two days(amused)

Jk:I know right....do you know what jimin told me when he heard I am in love with tae(eyes on jimin and tae)

All: what??

Jk: He literally warned me not to play with him..
in just short span of time,he started Adoring tae so much...

*meanwhile, when tae and jimin were laughing,Lisa was crossing the  corridor and saw them together...Lisa widen her eyes looking at them*

Tae: NOONA!!!(called Lisa when he saw her)

Jimin: tae,I'll leave now or,I'll get late..(left in panic)

Tae: ok(smile)

Lisa: tae what are you doing with him??