ENIMIES BROTHER!!

Ting! Tong!

*A lady in her 40's  went close to the door to open the door*

The lady:  Jackson , Yeonjun you two??Where is  jennie and Rose???

Jackson: Hello aunty..Actually they both will come to uni directly...We came here because we and jungkook are supposed to go together(smile)

Mrs Jeon: oh! Why are you both standing outside??Come inside...

Yeonjun: Where is Jungkook Aunty??

??: I AM HERE!!

*Suddenly a deep voice  came from staircase and everyone looked there*

Mrs Jeon:(soft smile) come kookie..they are waiting for you...

Jungkook: yeah Mom...

Jackson: Shall we leave now??

Mrs Jeon: Before that  come do your breakfast..

JUNGKOOK: Mom,where is Jimin???He also have  uni from today...He should come with us...

??: NOOOOO!!!(Shouted)
*Everyone flinched hearing the voice and looked behind to see who was that*

Jungkook: yeah!! SHORTY!!! Why are you shouting??

Jimin: Don't call me that(angry)

*Jungkook and Jimin started bickering *

Mrs Jeon: (sigh) stop you both(sternly)
Jimin why you are saying no??you don't wanna go to uni??

Jimin:Mom,I'll go but,alone..Because I have some work...

Jungkook:Fine..beside its good for us(roll his eyes)

*jimin glare at him*

Yeonjun: so should we leave??

Jungkook: yeah!!let's go guys..

*In Kim House*

Tae: Hyung,Noona let's go,I'm ready...

Lisa: yeah,tae let's go...it's your first day....you shouldn't be late..

Tae: wait,noona...let hyung come first...

Lisa: U-mm..h-hyung already left tae(avoiding eye contact)

Tae: Oh!!Then let's go...

*Lisa was shocked to see that tae didn't react at all*

*IN UNIVERSITY *

*Jungkook and his friends were talking in the ground...then they heard some boys talking *

1st boy: did you saw the freshers??specially that boy???He is so ethereal...even girls are failed infront  of his beauty

2nd boy: I know right!!he is so cute and hot too...

*jungkook and his gang*

Jennie:Gosh!!this guys are so melodramatic..

Yeonjun: I know right..they are talking as if they saw some angel...

*everyone started laughing*
*suddenly someone put a hand on jungkook's shoulder...Jungkook was going to shout at the boy but before that a voice stopped him *

??: Excuse me(with a sweet smile)
Junkook *in mind*: when we were laughing at yeonjun's words,someone put a hand on my shoulder and I got furious who dare to do that...I was going to turn and shout at the boy,a soft voice made me stopped..

*Jungkook turned to see who it was and when he turned his breath hitched to see the beauty standing infront of him *

??: hi,my name is Kim Taehyung(boxy smile)

*Jungkook almost lost his mind in that smile*

Tae: why don't you reply me??(pout)

*Jennie was going to say something but jungkook signal her not to speak*

Jungkook:(chuckled)I am jungkook and they are my friends...He is Jackson,he is yeonjun and they are jennie and Rose....
*tae was continously staring at jungkook with some unknown emotions..later he shrugged of those emotions*
Tae: hello(cutely)

Jungkook: Do you need anything??(softly)

Tae: Oh yes!! Actually I'm new here...And I kinda got  lost here..so I'm finding my hyung and noona...Do you know them??

Jungkook: you need to tell the name angel...or how will I know??(softly)

*jungkook' friend was shocked to see him like this and taehyung blushed at the nickname*

Tae: KIM YOONGI,KIM LISA!!

*Jungkook and his friend got shocked to hear the name but somehow jk managed to speak *

Jungkook:you will find them in the backyard(smile)

Tae: Thank you Kookie..

*He said and left the place and jungkook was  looking at the disappearing figure with so many motions*

Jennie: You have fallen in love Jungkook(smile)

Jungkook:what??no...have you lost it???(avoiding eye contact)

Jennie:I haven't lost it but you have definitely lost your everything in that boy(started laughing)

Jackson:oh man!!our boy is in love!!!

Jungkook:but,he is yoongi's brother(sad)

*Everyone sigh remembering that*
Yeonjun:Don't worry kook..This is between you two...I am sure he would love you back...didn't you saw how he was staring at you??

Rose: exactly...even I noticed that..you should definitely try kook.Try to be honest with him...let him know the reason  behind your Enimity with yoongi..I'm sure he will understand..

Jennie: But,first you need to make the boy trust you first...also don't meet him  in front of yoongi and his gang...

Jungkook: I hope I can make him mine..
I'll die without him guys(sad)

Jackson: so our heartthrob  has FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIS ENIMIES BROTHER

*everyone started laughing*

Jungkook*in mind*:SOON YOU WILL BE MINE ANGEL!!

*PURE LOVE CAN HEAL YOUR EVERY PAIN*

Why Lisa was so shocked to see tae not reacting about Yoongi??
Why  Tae  was staring at jungkook??what is the reason behind jk and yoongi's enmity??
Will Tae talk with jk after knowing he is his brother's enemy???

Stay tuned with us to know the answers...

Word's Count: 856

Here Comes The End Of Our 3rd Part..