MEMORIES!!

*after an week*

*everyone gathered in the airport to go to the village in jk's private jet...After an hour,they reached the village..as soon as,tae saw the village,he became emotional...so,jk hold him by waist to control him..*

Jk(concerned):baby,please!!I Don't like your tears...don't cry like that..it hurts alot...even your grandpa won't like it...Will he??

*tae shooked his head while tears were flowing from his eyes*

Jk(sweet tone): then,please stop crying baby...

*meanwhile,yoongi and Lisa also became too much emotional....After all,even they didn't saw their grandpa's funeral...*

*with yoonmin*

Jimin(worried): baby,please don't cry...if you cry like this then,how will you handle Lisa and tae??stay strong please..

Yoongi(emotional): I can't chim...I just can't...I miss him so much...he was always there for us when,mom and dad used to ignore us...but,when he needed I couldn't be there for him...I feel so much anger on myself for that...such an useless brother and grandson I'm...neither I knew about tae's problems nor the danger over grandpa....

Jimin:stop calling yourself useless yoonie...you're not useless...you didn't knew anything it's not your fault...

*meanwhile with lishope..*

Lisa(crying):so many MEMORIES we have here with grandpa...now all those memories will just haunt us...I can't take this pain...

*jhope hugged her tightly...*

Lisa:I miss him so much hobi...I want him back...(crying)

Jhope: baby,he is watching you three from up...and,he has gone nowhere...trust me...he is here around us...now,please don't cry..it will hurt him alot...

*tae and Lisa somehow managed themselves...but,it was yoongi who was out of control...everyone present there felt bad for yoongi...now,Lisa and tae went close to him and hugged him tightly...yoongi hugged back top*

Tae: hyung...please don't blame yourself...you're nowhere at fault.. (crying)

Lisa(crying):yeah hyung...you are the best brother and best grandson...don't say such things about yourself,please...

Tae:please,hyung...now,don't cry more......(said wiping his own tears)

*then,yoongi and Lisa also wiped their tears...then,three of them hugged eachother..everyone present there was adoring THE LOVELY BOND OF THE TRIO..*

Jk: now,shall we go guys??

*everyone nodded their heads....*

Mr kim:our cars are waiting there...let's go..

*said while pointing his finger somewhere..
Then,everyone left towards the car and sat on it...*

*in the house*

*when they reached there,they saw a lady in her late 60's was standing close to the door...seeing her,yoongi,Lisa and tae shouted excitedly*

Tae/lisa/yoongi:GRANNY!!!!!!

*the trio ran to her and hugged her tightly...others also went close to them and stand there..*

granny: oh my little beans!!I missed you three so much...

Tae:we missed you three alot too..

Lisa: it's been so long we didn't met you granny...

Granny:I missed you guys too...