YOUR DEATH!!

*after making a proper plan the next morning, all the top left for the location where tae has been kept..meanwhile,bogum find out  everything that happened when he wasn't here...hearing everything from bangchan,bogum was fuming in anger..*

Bogum: seriously, daisy??I can't believe that you would do something  like this!!!

*silence*

Bogum: I don't even want to see you anymore...just don't show me your face.

Daisy(teary eyes): I'm really sorry...please,forgive me...I was angry..

Bogum(cold): I don't wanna talk..

Bangchan:let it be,bogum..let bygone  be  bygone...she is guilty for her deeds..
Now,forgive her...

Bogum: no hyung...I can't forgive her knowing that she is responsible  for tae's  this condition...

Bangchan: she is not...

Bogum: don't try to make me understand  that...let tae come back safely first...then,I'll think about it..till then,I don't wanna see her face..

*saying that he left from there angrily..then,daisy fall on her knees while crying...jennie and bangchan kneel down and hold her..*

Bangchan: don't take his words seriously...you know he love you,right??

Daisy(crying):I'm not sad about his words,hyung...because,his words are true...I deserve  his hatred...also,whatever  he said is true...I'm responsible  for tae's  this condition...I shouldn't have told him those harsh words...he took my words seriously and left to save bogum...I don't know,how will I face tae,now??

Jennie: relax,noona...don't be upset...I'm sure tae will forgive you...don't cry like that...just pray to God so that,they could bring back tae safely...

*meanwhile,with the tops*

*all the tops were hiding in their car a little far from a house...apparently, tae is in that house,according to bogum...so,they are thinking of a way,to get inside that house..*

Jk:how do we get inside that house??

Yoongi: I'm thinking that too..

Jackson: sehun is not here so,should we attack??

Felix: no...we can't do that...cause,we don't know how may people are there!!

Jk:yeah...felix hyung is right...that's why,we will use this...

*saying that he took  a bag and took something out from it..even became shocked seeing that..*

Kai: when did you took this DRONE,with you??

*jk just looked at namjoon who smiled at him..others were confused*

Jk: this drone belong to namjoon hyung...I thought,it might be helpful so,I got this..also...

*he paused for a minute then,he took another item from that bag which shocked everyone..*

Yoongi: GUN???

Jk: hyung relax...this is for our safety..they might have gun...we need at least one gun for our safety  .

Kai: but,how you got it?

Namjoon: that's mine. I have license  for  it.. so,don't worry. .

Hyunjin: ok...but,what's the plan now??

Jk: let's see the situation  inside the house through this drone,first..

Yeonjun: but,if we fly this inside the house,won't they see it??