A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!

*After the confession jk called yoongi and told them about it...they all became happy for them...After cutting the call he saw a cute angry tiger is standing in front of him..then he pecked his lips and asked*

Jk: why my baby is angry huh??

Tae:don't talk to me...I am angry at you..(pout)

*then jk pulled tae close to his chest and whisper in his ear*

Jk(husky voice):of course Baby...why will you talk when you'll be moaning under me(smirk)

*tae became totally red tomato...*

Tae:shut up...pervert...
Jk: only for you baby...now tell me,why are you angry at me,huh??

Tae:you did this intentionally...didn't you??(cutely glare)

Jk:what I did baby??(asked innocently)

Tae:don't play innocent kook...I know you planned all this..even my hyung and noona helped you!!I can't believe this!!

Jk:so what baby??didn't I told you,you'll be mine...I had to make you mine so I did it...(casually)

*tae keep staring at jk and then said*

Tae: you are looking like a obsessed lover,kook..that also a possessive one...

Jk: well,if you say so...I won't mind to be called a obsessed lover,baby..because I'm obsessed with you...I'm possessive for you...I can't tolerate you staying far away from me..I want you close to me every day and night...I want to sleep and wake up in your arm..I want to make love to you every day....I want to shower you with all my love...I don't like anyone admiring you or giving complement to you...because that's only my right...I know I might sound like a crazy psychopath to you...but that's how my love is for you(tears flowing from his eyes)

Tae:kook,I'm sorry...I didn't meant that...I was just joking....I'm OK with you ..I don't mind your obsession or possessive behaviour towards me...I know how much you love me...and you are allowed to love me the way you want...I would never complain neither I'll be angry with you...it's a promise.. (warm smile)

Jk:really??(excited)

Tae:yeah..(smiling)

*then jk hugged him and tae also hugged
back...After sometime they pulled away*

Tae:okay let's go now...it's already late..we should go back...

*saying that tae was about to start walking when jk hold his wrist*

Tae: what happened, kook?(confused)

Jk:we will be going but not your house...

Tae:then,where will we go??(still confused)

Jk:to my penthouse...

Tae: but,what about hyung?? (Nervous)

Jk:don't worry...I already told him about it..he is already ok with it..beside,today I got you as mine finally...how can I let you go then??I want to spend the night with you..to make
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!let's go love..

*saying that he hold tae's hand and took him towards his car...After getting in the car he started for their destination...After sometime,they reached jk's penthouse..*

Jk: let's go love....we reached....

Tae(nervous):kook I am nervous!!

Jk(smile at him): don't be love...it's just you and me..there is no one else here..you don't need to be nervous around me ..

*saying that he took tae inside the house...soon they enter the bedroom...After getting in the room jk pinned tae in the wall*

Tae:ko-ok...