TAE'S CONFESSION!!

*Next morning tae woke up when he felt something wet in his chest..then he saw jk was sucking  his nipples..*

Tae: what are y-you d-doing kook??(stuttering)

Jk:what??loving my baby only...(said innocently)

tae:stop it kook,please...don't be childish...you're not understanding...

Jk(smirk): then make me understand,love...but before that,do let me know why are you not stopping me...once you reply,I'll stop doing it

*saying that he again started kissing tae..*

Tae(look away): leave me...I need to freshen up...

*he tried to wake up but jk caged him in his arm*

Jk: well,are you running from my question??(whisper in his ear)

Tae:just leave me...I need to get ready..we will be late for uni...please kook...(trying to avoid)

Jk:we won't be late love..don't worry... I'll leave you  once I'm done..(husky voice)

Tae:what do you mean??(confused)

Jk:sush!!you'll know it soon..

*before he could say anything  jk  attacked tae's neck...they both were still half  naked...while sucking tae's  neck he was caressing  his(tae) body...After 2min he got an idea and he smirked...*

Jk:kiss me back love,if you don't want others to see us like this(smirked)

Tae:what do you mean??I won't kiss you(nervous)

Jk:then,I won't leave you too...

Tae:stop this childish behaviour kook...

Jk:just do it love...don't make me wait too much..or it won't be good tonight.. (deep voice)

*saying that he captured tae's lips  and was waiting for tae to move...After two minutes when he felt tae is moving his lips he smirked and started kissing  him roughly..which made tae moan and jk smirked again....After ten minutes he pulled away from tae and looked at the beautiful mess under him..  *

Jk: that's my baby.. I love you...(smile)now let's go,get ready fast...after all TODAY YOU WILL CONFESS YOUR LOVE!!(bunny smile)

Tae(nervous):what do you mean??

Jk: just get ready baby..you'll know the rest soon...
*saying that he was about to leave when tae hold his wrist...*

Tae:please,don't do something stupid....we should not be together...

Jk(smile): that I have already decided love..you just go and get ready...(after kissing tae's forehead he left the room.)

*meanwhile in the living room Jackson was discussing kook's plan with others*

Yoongi:are you sure it will work??

Jimin:I'm also thinking the same...

Jennie:and what if tae doubt??

Jk:He won't..(said while coming to the living room)

Yoongi:how are you so sure kook???

Jk:cause I changed the plan...

All:what??(shocked)

Jisoo:but why??

Jk:cause I'll make him confess today..I can't wait one week..

Jimin:calm your ass down boy...do you think he will confess that easily??

Jk:He have to confess today if he really love me..
(deep voice)