HE IS ALIVE!!

*after the dinner,soobin and bambam took tae to his room according to jk's  plan....After tae left,others gathered in the living room with tae's grandma and parents...*

Grandma: what happened, kids???what do you guys want to know??

Jk(concerned):grandma,I want to know everything that you know about tae....I need all my answers...he is suffering  alot....and,I can't see him like that...

Grandma: I understand your concern,son....but,I also don't know many things....

Yoongi:still grandma....just tell us,whatever you know...

Jk(desperately): yeah grandma..  please....

Grandma:ok...ok...I'm telling you..

*everyone nodded their head*

Mr kim(guilty): I already told them how he met tae....

Grandma: ok then...I'll tell you the daegu incident...

*everyone nodded their head..then, she started speaking*

*FLASHBACK*

*3 Years Ago*

*in call*

Grandpa: why my bear is crying huh??

Tae(crying):grandpa...they s-sold me...

Grandma:what do you mean,bear???

*then,tae told his grandparents how,his parents fixed his marriage...then,he told them about Sehun's behaviour towards him..hearing all this his grandparents became angry...then,the next day they went to kim mansion...After finding the truth of sehun Mr and Mrs kim felt guity...*

*after few days,tae again called his grandparents..*

*in call*

Tae(crying): grandpa...they are sending me away from home...I know,they don't want me to stay here...

Grandma:what are you saying sweety??there is nothing like that....you are misunderstanding dear...

Tae:no,granny...I know it very well...they just can't see me happy.. just because that marriage  got broken,there are sending me far away...

Grandpa:baby bear,just calm down ok...I'll talk to them...don't worry...

Tae:no,grandpa...I don't want them to do anything with hyung or noona...I'll leave from here..if that's  what they want,I'll do it...just tell them not to harm my hyung or noona...

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

*Mr and Mrs kim  were  feeling more guilty...Lisa and yoongi were crying...*

Jennie: then,what happened granny???

Grandma: after tae went to daegu,he was happy  first year....then,he always used to talk about his friends...

*suddenly, a thought came to jk's mind so,he asked*

Jk: granny,do you know the name of  tae's  friends??

Grandma:yeah I know the names...hyunjin,bangchan,felix,bogum and daisy...

*then,jk started thinking something*

Yoongi:what are you thinking,kook??

Jk:I don't know,hyung.. but,something is weird  for sure.. 

Eunwoo: what do you mean by that??

Jk: I mean,tae's  all friends came that day...but,this bogum and daisy didn't came...isn't it weird??

Jackson:maybe,they were busy!!

Jennie:no...I think jk is right...as much,I noticed them,they are quiet protective for tae...