SECOND CHANCE!!

*In the hospital*

Doctor: did you brought the medical report and medicine of Mr kim??

Soobin: actually doctor they are(Lisa and yoongi)  his sibling...they're saying he don't take any kind of medicine...

Doctor:this is not possible....we have done some tests where it is clearly proved that he has been taking some medicines for her panic attacks ...

Yoongi:can you tell me how is he??from when he is suffering from panic attacks??

Doctor:that's why I asked for the medical reports...where is it??

Lisa:but he never visited any doctor in recent years...how can we get reports then???

Doctor:impossible..without doctor's suggestions  he can't take this medicines...

Jk:what is the update of his health??can you please tell that??

Doctor:honestly,he is not responding to the treatment properly...it seems like this is not the first time he had this attacks...we need to know how many attacks he had before...without knowing his proper medical history, we can't do anything...please try to manage the reports as soon as possible..

Jk(crying):hyung please do something....I can't live without him...please get the reports...

Lisa:hyung what are you thinking??

Yoongi:I think I know,whom should we contact...

*everyone looked at him with a questionable look*

Jk:where will you find that hyung??

Yoongi:tae's old friend...they might also know why tae is having panic attacks...

Lisa: are you sure hyung??

Yoongi:of course I'm..don't you remember how much tae used to talk about them...how much he got attached to them that he even forgot us...

Jk:then call them hyung..ask them what happened with my tae...

Yoongi:I don't have their number...where is tae's phone??

Bambam:it's with us...we got it in the locker room.

*bambam gave the phone to yoongi...who was finding a certain number...when he found it he called on it and kept the phone on speaker*

??:yeah,baby...is everything went according to our plan??

*everyone got shocked hearing that...but jk was angry that someone is calling his love as baby...other side,jennie was thinking something*

Yoongi: this is yoongi...tae's brother...

??:oh!!sorry..didn't realise it was you..why are you calling me??where is tae??is he OK??(nervous)

Yoongi:actually he is in hospital..

??:What happened to him??why he is in hospital??(shouted)

Yoongi:that's why we called you...he got panic attack...Doctor was asking for his medical reports and some medicine..do yo__

*he got interrupted by tae's friend*

??:how he got panic attack???TELL ME EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING!!(shouted)

*everyone flinched hearing his deep voice...yoongi told him EVERYTHING....*

*tae's friend got angry hearing it*

??: YOU SLAPPED HIM???(shouted)

*everyone stayed quiet hearing it... *

??:WHICH HOSPITAL HE IS ADMITTED IN??