I'LL PROTECT HIM!!

*in the morning*

*jk woke up by his phone's ringtone.. he saw yoongi messaged him*

                      Yoongi hyung:

  Where are you kook??we found         something  about tae...

                              Kook:

What is it,hyung??anything serious??

                       Yoongi hyung:

It's about the envelope tae kept in my locker..we find out how he knew about it...you come fast then,will tell you...

                          Kook:

          OK hyung....I am coming...

*after messaging he kept the phone and looked at the beautiful angel sleeping in his arm*

Jk: My beautiful  angel...(caressing his face)

*feeling a soft touch in his face,tae woke up*

Tae:kook,what are you doing here??(confused)

*then he remembered  the last night and start blushing*

Jk(husky voice):looks like,you remembered what I'm doing here...(smirk)

*tae became totally red tomato...*

Tae:shut up...pervert...

Jk: Awww!!my baby is shy,huh??but,last night you were enjoying so much...(teasing)

Tae:kook,just stop it na..(hide his face in jk's arm)

Jk:ok,ok.  I won't tease you anymore...now,let's go...we have to go back to your home..

Tae:what happened, kook??is everything okay,nah??(worried)

Jk:nothing to worry baby.. it's just,everyone  are waiting  for us...(said assuring him)

Tae: okay,then...I'll go and get freshen up..

*tae was about to leave when jk hold his wrist and pulled him towards himself(jk)...then,he pick him up in bridal style..*

Jk(husky voice): where were you going without taking me,huh??

Tae:kook,what are you doing??leave me,nah..
(shy)

Jk:we will be late baby...that's why,we should take shower together..to save our time...(said innocently)

Tae(chuckled):oh,really??today you are too much excited to save your time,aren't you??

Jk:yeah...After all,how can I leave this chance to take shower with my beautiful angel??(wink)

*after that jk took tae inside the washroom and they both took shower together..After some time,both came out from the washroom..*

Tae:you are too bad(pout)

Jk:what have I done love?

*saying that he pecked tae's lips*

Tae: we went to take shower not to make out(cutely glare at him)

Jk(husky voice):well,you are the reason of it...who told you to be so beautiful, huh??

Tae(blushing):shut up...let me go and change...

Jk:should I come to help you??(teasing)

Tae: Kook,stopp it....(run away to the bathroom while blushing)

I CAN'T LOVE YOU!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें