A BEAUTIFUL MESS!!

Tae: NOOOOO!!!PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

*everyone was talking in the leaving room when they heard a loud voice of tae..*

Jk: why is tae shouting??

Jackson:I think we should go to check him..

*everyone nodded and went to tae's room..when they reached his room,the scene they saw broke their heart...Tae was in a deep sleep and shouting for help...then without thinking twice,jk went closer to him and started waking him up*

Jk: love,wake up...come on,wake up...it is a nightmare...you're my good boy right???come on,wake up now..(softly)

*jk's calm words worked on tae...he opened his eyes...he was sweating badly and looked terrified..as soon as he open his eyes,he hugged jk...jk was surprised by his action but nevertheless, he hugged him too...*

Jk: baby,look at me...nothing happened...see,you are safe. .I am here nah....I won't let anything happen to you...baby,please look at me..

*everyone looked at them with pure adoration..then,yoongi signaled everyone to leave them alone...soon,everyone left the room and now, jk and tae is alone in the room*

*in the living room*

Lisa: why did we left the room hyung??,we should be with tae now(worried)

Yoongi: he is in safe hand now...don't worry...jk can handle him better than us.. let kook come out...we will ask him what exactly happened...

*everyone nodded their head and started waiting for kook*

*meanwhile in tae's room*

Jk:tae??baby please...*he tried to take tae's hands off from him but soon he stopped doing that when he heard tae*

Tae:don't lea-ave m-me please...(tears in eyes)

Jk:baby,I'm not leaving you..tell me please love...what happen???did you saw a nightmare??

*tae looked at jk and nodded his head..jk felt a pang in his heart seeing tae's tears...*

Jk: please don't cry love....it hurts me alot...wanna share what you saw??(sweet tone)

*tae again looked at him and shooked his head cutely...jk chuckled  at his  behaviour*

Jk:ok,ok...you don't have to say anything till you want...now,take rest....

*jk laid him on bed and put a blanket over him..when he was about to leave,tae hold his hand..then,jk looked at him*

Jk(sweet tone):what happen love??wanna say something??

* tae nodded his head looking down...*

Jk:then,say it love...you don't need to be nervous baby...you can tell me anything without hesitation...ok??

*tae nodded his head and started speaking*

Tae: I am  really sorry...I didn't wanted to hurt you...I don't know,why I said those words...
I didn't meant those words...please forgive me... (crying)

*jk somewhere felt very happy that tae is talking to him but more than that,he felt bad to see tears in his eyes*

Jk:sush!!don't cry love...please...it hurts here(pointed at his heart)I know you didn't did it intentionally...and I'm not angry with you...how can I get angry at my beautiful angel??(sweet tone)

Tae:I'm not beautiful!I'm CURSED!!please,don't come to me...you'll get burnt in my love...just forget me please...

*jk felt shocked to hear tae's words but,he smile and said*