I'll HEAL YOU !!

*In front of tae's cabin*

*Doctor came out from tae's cabin*

Jk: how is he doctor???

Doctor: Well,he is stable now...but,he is unconscious now..

Jk:can we meet him Doctor???

Doctor: Fine...but only one person  can go...and don't disturb him..

Jimin:sure Doctor...

*then the doctor left*

Yoongi:I think you should go inside jk...

Jk:really???thank you hyung(excited)

*then he went inside the cabin*

Jk(emotional): how are you love???you scared us so much...you know,your hyung is crying so much for you...and chim!!he just broke down seeing you like this..Lisa noona and everyone is waiting for you baby...your friends also came...they love you so much...although they love you like a brother but I got jealous when they called you baby(pout)...how can I not??you are my baby only...no one should call you that...but nevermind,after all they are brothers to you...do you even know,how tough it was for me to breath from last 6 hours....I thought I lost you love...I am not strong love.. please get well soon...I need you so much...I am weak without you..

*caressing tae's cheeks*

Jk: you know,your felix hyung helped me  alot....After talking to him, now I know how to make you realise your feeling...I'm pretty sure,You Love Me Too...I don't know baby what happened with you in Daegu or What is stopping you from confessing...but all I know is,I WON'T  GIVE UP!!
I'll fight for you love...I'll make you confess  your love for me(smile)and I'LL  HEAL YOU...

I LOVE YOU ALOT BABY...I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A SINGLE MOMENT OF MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU!!(tears fall from his eyes)

*outside the cabin*

Hyunjin:where is jk??

Yoongi:he is inside the cabin...Doctor allowed one person to meet tae..so we thought,he should go and meet him...

Bangchan:you did right..He was already looking enough devastated...at least,now he will be Ok a little bit...

*by then jk came out of the cabin*

Hyunjin:there he is ....(everyone looked at jk)

Jk:What happened???

Bangchan:we have something  more to share...and  this time it is more serious...

Yoongi: what is it??why you guys are looking so nervous??

Hyunjin:it is about tae...I'll suggest please listen to us first,before you speak..

Hobi:ok...but what is it???

Felix: well,we will be going back to daegu today without meeting tae..

Lisa:what??but why??tae would be so happy too see you guys...

Bangchan: and if we stay,tae won't even look at you..

Jk:what do you mean??(confused)

Hyunjin:since what happened in the uni today,I don't think he will speak a single word after waking up..so, if we stay then he would want to stay with us only...and that won't be good for him...

Yoongi:but,why??you should stay,right??since,he won't talk with us...at least he won't feel alone...

Hyunjin:we are telling you the reason...just listen to us first..

*everyone nodded looking at them*

Felix:when tae was coming back,we promised him that we will shift in Seoul as soon as our some works get finished there...