GRANDFATHER'S DEATH!!

*clap!clap!*

*after a long silence,everyone can hear the clapping sound.. it was yoongi...who was clapping while crying....*

Yoongi(teary eyes):are you both even real??like really??YOU WERE ABOUT TO SELL YOUR OWN SON??FOR WHAT???JUST FOR A BLOODY BUSINESS??I FEEL ASHAMED  TO BE YOUR SON...HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL TO YOUR OWN SON,HUH??ARE WE EVEN YOUR REAL KIDS OR WHAT??WE FORGIVED YOU FOR YOUR BEHAVIOUR  TOWARDS US...WE USE TO THINK THAT MAYBE,TAE IS OVERREACTING...AS HE WAS THE YOUNGEST...BUT,WHO COULD HAVE IMGAINE ALL THIS WAS HAPPENING  WITH HIM!!(shouted while crying)

Jk:Sorry to say but,how could you do this to him??he has been through so much just for a business deal??is your business  more important  than your son??

Mr kim(crying): I know we did wrong son...but,trust us,we thought he must be a good person...we didn't know he would be like this...

Yoongi:o just stop it...I don't wanna hear any shits from you..because of you both tae had been through so much...

Hobi:yoongi,calm yourself done...they are already regretting...beside,we have many things to do...you can't be weak right now....

Mrs kim:what are you guys talking about??is it about tae?(confused)

Yoongi:why do you care??

*Mrs kim went towards yoongi and kneeled down in front of him which made everyone shocked...she started beggingin front of him..*

Mrs kim:son,we know that whatever  we have done was wrong...we shouldn't have done that...but,trust me...we regret each and every  day of our life...we are already getting  hatred from tae which is unbearable...now,we can't take more hatred  from you and Lisa too...we will die,son...please,forgive us...don't make us suffer more..(tears were continuously flowing from her eyes)

*yoongi couldn't see her mother like that so he pulled his mother into a hug and then,speaked*

Yoongi:you know how  much I love you...but,you guys also know that what Lisa and tae means for me...you guys did so wrong with tae....do you guys even know,that day when we saw tae having panic attacks  was so  devastating for me..his condition  was  so bad...and you both are responsible  for it....

Mr kim:we know son...nothing can be more painful  to any parents  than being a reason of their own son's miserable condition...trust  me,from that day,we are dying each  day due to that guilt...(teary eyes)

Jk: uncle,aunty please don't cry...This is not the time to cry..we have to be strong for tae...hyung,please forgive them...Already,tae hate them..now,if you both do the same it won't be good for them too...beside,they are already suffering  alot...

*after everyone made him understand finally,yoongi forgiven his parents and hugged them...*

Hobi:I hope Lisa would understand  it too...

Yoongi:don't worry,I'll make her understand...

Jk:uncle??

Mr kim:yeah son??

Jk:we had another question  too..

Mr kim:what is it son???

Jk:it's about grandpa...what happened with him??was that an accident??.

Mr kim(teary eyes):that night,dad called me...he wanted to say something  to me...he said,he will came Seoul and tell us about it...but, the next Day we got to know,he met with an accident...HE DIED ON SPOT...when I went to our village hearing the news,police gave me a letter that was in his pocket...

Yoongi:what was written in that letter,dad??

*Mr kim broke down thinking about that incident...Mrs kim gave a letter to them...which jk hold and started reading*