MR & MRS KIM!!

*everyone became shocked hearing  about the conversation between jk and bangchan*

jackson: that doesn't mean,you will do that for real..

Jk:well,I can...(said with a proud smile)

Jennie: idiot....thank god,he confessed..or else,god knows what would have happen!!

Jimin:ok but,what's  next???

Yoongi: should we ask him about it??

Jk:no hyung...let's wait for your parents to come..when will they come??

  Yoongi:they will be here by tomorrow evening...

Hobi:then,let's wait till tomorrow....

Jennie: yeah...

*when they were talking Lisa,soobin and  bambam came there*

Soobin:did you saw the footage???

  Jk:yeah,I did...where is tae??

Bambam:he is sleeping...After all he became tired due to the night excercise(said in a teasing tone)

Jk:wll,let him sleep...and stop teasing me or my baby...

Jennie: of course....(laugh)

Jackson:ok then...we should leave now...

Jk:yeah,let's go...we'll meet in the morning then..

Yoongi: ok..I'll message you once they  reach here...

Jk: ok...

*then,everyone left the kim mansion*

*after few hours,tae woke up...then,he went to the bathroom to get freshen up...After coming from the bathroom he went to the living room while searching a particular person...*

Lisa(teasing tone): the person you are looking for has went to his  house..

Tae:he left without telling me...(pouting)

*then he heard  Lisa laughing...finally, he realised what he said and felt embarrassed*

Lisa: Awww!!my cute little brother is upset,huh??
Don't worry,your boyfriend  said sorry to you as he left without telling you and will call you soon too..(chuckled)

Tae(sassily):I know he will call me....and you don't tease me...don't I know how you react when hobi hyung don't respond  your messages!!(smirk)

*Lisa became shocked hearing him*

Lisa:how did you know,about us??

Tae:well,I saw you both  having fun while kissing(said with a mischievous smile)

Lisa: yahhh!!brat!!!stop teasing me...

Tae:who started it than??
* then Lisa pulled his ear..*

Tae:Aah,hyung!!leave me...it's hurting..

Lisa: why should I leave you,huh??so that you can tease me again,huh??

*both of them started fighting  with each other..but,they stopped hearing yoongi's voice*

Yoongi:why you both are fighting??you just ruined  my sleep(said while yawning)

Lisa:if you sleep at 9 pm and woke up next day at 4pm,still you will say your sleep is incomplete(rolled her eyes)

*tae laughed at her words*

Yoongi:how can you taunt your elder brother???(fake angry)

Lisa:why??didn't you see that??should I show you again??(said while laughing)