TAE IS IN DANGER??

*In the hospital*

*after sometime,hyunjin,bangchan,felix came back*

Bangchan: OK guys,we have some thing to tell you..

Jk: what is it???

Felix:it is about tae...although I didn't wanted to tell you all after what happened with tae...but since,it is about tae's health and also bangchan explained me that you guys didn't know so here I am ready to share some secrets with you...

*yoongi and jk looked at bangchan and said thanks to him*

Jimin:what do you mean by some secrets???(confused)

Bangchan: well there are many  secrets in our life that you cannot imagine...as I told you guys before,without tae's consent we can't share everything with you...

Lisa:then why are you sharing the Half??

Hyunjin:that's because it is related to his health...we might not be here all the time so you need to know...

Yoongi:why are you all scaring me...just tell me what is happening with tae and why??

*then felix started speaking*

Felix:tae have panic attack issues  since last 3 years...also he is suffering from DEPRESSION!!

All(shocked):What???

Lisa:but why?

Yoongi:I used to talk to him daily...he never told me...why??

Hyunjin:he didn't wanted to worry you..

Jk:but what is the reason for his depression and panic attacks??

Felix: that is something we can't share...now let me tell you something else...

*everyone nodded looking at him*

Felix:he is afraid of darkness..he get those attacks when there is DARKNESS around him or someone  SLAP HIM!!(said looking at yoongi)

*yoongi started feeling guilty*

Yoongi:that means,he is in this condition because of me??(crying)

Soobin: when we found tae,the room was dark too..

Bangchan: that's why the situation became serious...

Jk:DID this happened before too??

Hyunjin: FIVE TIMES!!!before today,he had 5 panic attacks....and if he don't take his medication properly then,it can become very serious...

*now everyone became more shocked*

Bangchan:we are telling you this because tae is very reckless about his medicines...he just lost all his hopes...he shouldn't stop this medicines..It may cause something  that no one would like to hear(crying)so please guys,I hope you understand the situation...

*after hearing all this jk fall down on the floor*

Yeonjun: kook control yourself...

Jk:how can I??he is in so much pain...all the time I saw him laughing and giggling... but who knew that he was hiding so much pain behind  those smiles??(crying)how couldn't I saw those tears...HOW???

bangchan: whatever happened had happened...just forget it now...

*After sometime felix grab everyone's attention and started saying something*

Felix: I might look rude to you all...but you guys have no idea what we all have went through...specially, tae....I might not be a blood related brother to tae...but,my love for him is not less than you yoongi...three years we spent together...I am little bit extra protective for him...I would request you all don't hurt him please...he already suffered alot...(tears falling from his eyes)and jungkook can I tell you something?

Jk:y..yeah sure..

Felix:actually tae would not want to accept  you....but will you still try to make him say yes???

Jk: I would definitely not give up on him...but if he don't want me than how can I??

Felix:SOMETIMES WHAT WE SEE OR HEAR IS ALWAYS NOT TRUE!!!

JK:what do you mean??

Felix:all I can say is TAE IS NOT LISTENING TO HIS HEART!!!

*after that felix left from there*

Bangchan:I'll go and check him..

Hyunjin:I am coming too...

*hyunjin and bangchan also left from there*

*jk was in a deep thought...kai's voice interrupted his thoughts*

Kai: what did he meant by the last sentence??

Jisoo:don't know...that was really confusing...

Jk:I understood it...(smile through tears)

Rose:What is it kook??

Jk: I need to make him realise his feeling...

Jackson: how will you do it??

Eunwoo: beside he rejected you...didn't he??

Jk: that's why he said, everything we see or hear is not true always...(smile)

Jimin:then can it be possible that he___

*cutted by jk*

Jk:YEAH CHIM!!!I AM PRETTY SURE,MY BABY LOVE ME TOO(excited)

Kai:how will you make him confess??

Jk:that will happen soon...but before that,he needs to get well soon..

*everyone nodded their head*

Jimin: yoonie where are you lost??

Yoongi:just thinking, my little brother became so big that he didn't bother to share his problem with me??(tears in eyes)

Jennie: don't be upset yoongi....they said nah,he didn't wanted to worry you...

Yoongi: exactly...what is that problem that caused my baby brother DEPRESSION AND PANIC ATTACKS??what kind of brother I'm...why couldn't I saw his pain??(crying)

Jk:hyung please don't cry....once he gets well we will make sure he is fine....and we will find out the reason too...

Yoongi: yeah...we need to find it out...

*meanwhile outside the hospital*

Bangchan:I'm so proud of you baby...you did right...

Felix:I just hope tae stay safe...After we go,they have to take care of him..

Bangchan:don't worry...they will take care of him...

Hyunjin: I hope it happens the way you said hyung...

Bangchan: it will happen..don't worry...

Hyunjin:Don't you think they should know that TAE IS IN DANGER!!

Felix:I'm thinking that too...should we say this to them or not???but,if we don't tell them then,tae won't be careful enough for himself...we all know how is he!!

Hyunjin:but will tae be okay with it??

Bangchan:Tae's safety comes first hyunie...we can't take risk with that...

Felix:you're right babe.. besides,we can't stay here now since the work is not done yet!!

Hyunjin:you guys are right...then, let's go and talk to them...

*then they went inside the hospital*

*THE HEART CONNECTION IS ALWAYS STRONGER THAN BLOOD
RELATIONS!!*

*Many more secrets are yet to reveal..*

*What kind of danger is tae in??what work 
Felix was talking about??Why tae is in depression?? What more secrets hyunjin,bangchan and felix are going to Reaveal??how will jk,yoongi and others will react hearing tae is in danger??

Stay connected with us to know the answers....

Words Count:1048

Here comes the end of our  11th  part..