A STORM IS COMING???

*Next day in Kim mansion*

*as the unknown person told,tae received a parcel in the morning*

Tae(in mind): finally....now everything will be solved....my hyung will become normal..he and jimin will be together again(happy)I'll get my old hyung back...I am so happyyyy!!!!

*saying that he started remembering something*

*FLASHBACK*

*4 years ago*

Tae: Hyungggg!!!! Can you please buy me a ice cream???(puppy eyes)

Yoongi:Aww,my cute little brother!!how am I supposed to say no to this cutie??(pinch tae's cheeks)

Tae:I love you hyung.....you're the best!!!

Lisa: umm!! You guys forgot me(pout)

Tae: hyung see,someone is getting jealous of us.. (tease)

Lisa: you brattt!!!you are becoming very naughty  day by day... wait I'll teach you a lesson...

*then Lisa started running after him...yoongi was looking at his siblings with heart eyes*

Yoongi: ok enough running kids....if you don't stop I'll not buy ice-cream...

*Lisa and tae stopped in their tracks and quietly sat down...yoongi chuckled at their actions*

*After 1 year*

Yoongi: tae baby open the door!!!don't make hyung scared...come on,let hyung in....tae,please baby...we can sort it out together..

Lisa:yeah, tae...don't scare us....open the door baby...

Yoongi(sternly): I SAID OPEN THE DOOR TAE....NOW!!!!

*tae then opened the door..yoongi and Lisa's heartbreaks looking at tae's crying face*

Lisal:baby don't cry this way....

*tae tightly hugged yoongi and started crying more*

Yoongi: baby,it hurts hyung so much...don't cry na...you know nah,how hyung hates tears in your  eyes??please stop crying baby...I'll talk to mom and dad...they will not send you away from us....just trust hyung OK??

Tae: they won't hyung...they are so bad hyung...so bad...they just can't see my happiness...I hate them so much hyung...I HATE THEM ALOT....They failed to be good parents..I can't stay away from you both hyung...I will die without you both (crying)

Lisa:sush!!don't say that baby...(wiping her own tears)

*that night yoongi fighted alot with their parents to stop them sending tae away from them...but they didn't change their decisions...finally,after one year,tae had to left  to daegu*

*PRESENT TIME*

Tae(in mind): it's been so many years hyung...we used to be so happy together...but,those two(Mr and Mrs kim)ruined our life hyung...you both can forgive them...but,I can't...I can't hyung...Now ,I hope I'll get my old hyung back...

*his thoughts got interrupted by  lisa *

Lisa: tae,are you ready???we should leave for uni...

Tae: yeah noona, let's go..

*At Uni*

Jennie: really!!!I can't believe you'll propose him...

Jk: I am nervous....I hope everything will be okay...

Rose: don't worry,kook...everything will be OK...I'm sure he will accept you...

Jackson:of course,he will...our boy is so handsome after all... no one can resist him..