Fresh Start???

Somewhere in Korea;

1st person: You should  leave from here as soon as possible....
2nd person: i..i c..can't  leave y..you all here...(stuttering due to crying)

1st person: Don't  be stupid..you know you can't stay here...It's  really risky...Specially after what happened.....(he stopped talking while watching  the boy infront him  Crying)

3rd person: Don't cry baby...you know it hurts hyung so much(worried)
Suddenly a deep yet soft voice made them look behind...

1st person: Hyung!!! Thank god you are here...Do something  he is  crying from so long..(hiding his own tears)

3rd person: you need to console yourself too...

After talking to the 1st person  he looked at the crying boy in front of him..

3rd person: Baby!! Look here baby(softly)you know I  won't make any wrong decisions about you....it is necessary right now...please will you listen to hyung??

2nd person: softly nodded his head while whimpering...

3rd person: That's my baby....Now common enough of crying...

(Then he called another boy who is standing close to him)

4th person: yeah??

3rd person: Help him to pack his things(the 4th person nodded his head in yes)...And baby I hope you know what reason you will  give there??

2nd person: yeah hyung...

3rd person: Good...Now let's go...(suddenly the boy came and hugged the 3rd person and started crying)

2nd person: I'll miss you so much hyung...I'll miss you all alot...H..how am I s..supposed to l..live without you all??H..how am I supposed  t..oo forget e...everything that happened today and all this..s  y..years...(started crying badly)
Other people also started crying badly..

3rd person: It will take time but everything  will be fine...I'll come to you soon baby..don't  worry..(trying hard not to cry)

1st/4th person: we all will come too...

3rd person: Now let's go baby before it's too late...

The boy nodded and everyone left to sent him off...

After  packing his things everyone went to see him off to airport...

After coming back from airport;

4th person: Do you think it was a wise decision to send him from here???

3rd person: we didn't have any other option, you know that....

1st person :yeah!!beside its for his own good...

4th person: still,I don't know why,but I am not having a good feeling about it(worried voice)

4th person : Don't worry ok, till I am alive nothing will happen to our baby(a tear drop fall from his eyes)

4th person:I know...but,will you be able to stay without him??

3rd person: (wiping tears) yeah,I'll ..For his sake,I have too...Besides,we have an important task to do..

1st person: yeah!!we have to stay strong
To do that..Let's go guys...We have to start preparing..

While walking away;

3rd person*In Mind*: I hope you can Freshly Start everything baby...Just stay strong....Hyung will come soon....

*SOME SCARS ARE SO DEEP THAT ,EVEN TIMES CANT HEAL IT*

Who are this people???and what preparation they were talking about..what might have happened with them??

Can the poor boy  start everything fresh or his wounded heart will get more wounded??? Do tell your opinion..

Words Count: 567

Here comes the end of 1st part...Hope you all liked it....