PANIC ATTACK!!

*yoongi called Lisa and told he would be outside.....he stayed in the hospital with jimin*

Doctor:the patient is okay now...you guys can  meet him...

Jimin: thank you so much doctor...

*Jimin and jungkook's friend went inside to meet him...*

*after going inside they saw how jk was looking sad...somehow jimin managed to speak*

Jimin:yeah,bratttt!!!!why you did that huh??what would I tell mom and dad if they find out about it huh???

Jk:I am sorry chim...(slow whisper)

Jackson:don't be chim...it's not your fault...

Jimin:ok leave all this...kook,someone came to meet you...

*somehow jk expected that it would be tae...but his hopes were crashed when he saw the person..also he became shocked to see the person *

Jk:you????

Yoongi: I came to say sorry....please forgive me jungkook...I didn't know the truth...also ,I'm sorry on behalf of tae..

Jackson:by the way,how you learned the truth??

Yoongi: someone put the evidence in my locker..

Jennie was that an envelope??

Yoongi:yeah,it was...how did you know??

*then everyone looked at jenniel*

Jennie: I'm not sure ..I'll let you all know when I become assured...

Jennie(in mind):if I'm not wrong...it is tae..but how can he gather proof??he was not even here...how did he know???He proved jungkook innocent..but why he behaved rudely with him??something is weird with tae!!!I  need to find it out...
*her thoughts got interrupted when yoongi speaked*

Yoongi: jungkook,please forgive me...

Jk:I already forgave you,hyung...don't worry(smile)

Yoongi:thank you so much jungkook.

Jk:chim,get the discharge paper ready...I want to go back...

Rose: but,kook...you need rest...

Jk: I don't need it...I am already alive that's more then enough(bitterly chuckled)

*everyone became worried for him*

Yoongi: can I ask you something jungkook??

Jk:yeah,hyung...

Yoongi: Do you really love tae??

Jk:I really do hyung...trust me...I am dying without him...After he rejected me,I don't know how to survive...I might sound selfish hyung but,I need him...I want him...I can't think of my day and night without him...please tell him to be mine...please!!!I'll always love him...
I'm not a playboy anymore hyung..I'll  change myself for him..I'll do whatever he want me to do...but please,tell him to be mine...please hyung!!!(crying badly)

*by now everyone has tears in their eyes..yoongi can felt jungkook's honesty in his voice*

Yoongi: you know,Lisa and tae is the most precious gift my parents gave me...I am always overprotective for them..specially, tae...he is kinda brat...we never scold him,probably thats why,he became too stubborn..I love him so much that I  never wanted to get him married..but I guess I got the best man for him now(wiping his tears)

*jungkook suddenly stopped crying and looked at yoongi who is fondly smiling at him *

Yeonjun:you really don't have problem??