Old Wound??

Somewhere in Seoul,

Ting! Tong!
Hearing the door bell the maid went to open the door...

Maid:Excuse me,whom do you want to meet sir??

Before the boy could speak someone's voice interrupted the conversation..

??:who is ringing the bell in the  early mor...
The words stuck in her mouth while she saw the face...

??: TAE!!!(surprised and happy)

Tae: Relax,Mrs.Kim..No need to pretend like you're happy..(emotionless)

Soon the happy face of Mrs.kim turned pale..but,she changed her expression as she heard her daughter's voice....

??: Mom who is it??

Mrs.kim: come down Lisa...look who has come(with a soft smile looked at tae who just ignored it)

Lisa: OH MY GOD!!! TAE!!!

Tae:NOONA!!

Both the brother sister hugged each other like they met after years...Although it is true...Tae was studying in Daegu and stayed far from home for two years..

Tae:noon how are you??how is hyung??I missed you both alot(emotional)

Lisa:We are fine tae..we missed you too so much...

Mrs Kim was looking at the brother sister duo with a sad smile and then she left the sight...

Tae: where is hyung??

Her face turned pale at the question but managed to reply..

Lisa: H-he is at the u-uni(she mentally cursed herself for stuttering)

Tae: Oh! I hope  he remembered to get my admission done...

Lisa: huh!!(dumbfounded)

Tae:What!!I'll be staying here forever...I won't go back now..(boxy smile)

Lisa: really??I am so happyyyy....

After that both went to the room...

In the evening;

Tae was waiting for his hyung when the bell rang...He went towards the door...

Tae: Hyungggggg!! *ran and hugged him*how are you Hyung?I missed you so muchhhh....

Yoongi: I am fine tae....I hope you get here safely(plainly) *then left the place.*

*Tae stand there dumbfounded....not understanding what's wrong with his hyung...usually his hyung shower him with love and pampers him alot...but today's scene is so different*

*Time Skip at the dinning table..Mr Kim is also present now*

Mrs kim: tae should I serve you the food??

Tae: no need...I can take it myself..(emotionless)

*Yoongi and Lisa shared a look and sigh knowing they can't do anything*

Mr kim: Ta-ae!!

Tae: don't even think to say anything to me Mr kim(emotionless)

Mr.Kim: *he felt a pang in heart hearing Mr kim  not APPA*Tae please let bygone be bygone...and forgive your eomma appa....(hopeful eyes)

Tae: YOU ARE NOT MY EOMMA APPA!!DO YOU UNDERSTAND??MY OLD WOUND DIDN'T EVEN HEALED,DON'T TRY TO MAKE IT WORSE!!!(shouted and left the table)

*Mr and Mrs kim were in tears now*

Yoongi:(sigh) give him some time appa...he just came now...

Yoongi went to tae's room and knocked..

Tae: come in!!

Yoongi; tae

Tae:(wiping tears)hyung,do you need anything??

Yoongi: well!!I came to tell you that I enrolled your name in the uni....So you can come from tomorrow..*said and left*

Tae: why hyung is behaving weirdly???
He was not like this before??(thinking and then fallen asleep)

*SOMETIMES WORDS ARE SHARPER THAN KNIFE!!*

what was the old wound tae was talking about??why tae behave rudely with his parents??why yoongi changed???

So many questions!!to know the answers stay connected to the book..

Words Count : 574

Here comes the end of our 2nd part..