𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 7

Rosalyn had had a rather unexciting day, with nothing to distract her from the fact that half the school was looking at her weird. She had gone to the library because she knew that no one would be there, but Viktor Krum was there and so was a bunch of girls. They were discussing whether they should ask for an autograph or not and and Rosalyn eventually left the library because they were annoying her.

She wandered along the corridors and talked to a portrait or two until she heard a voice.

"I don't think you entered."

"What?" Rosalyn looked up and saw Seamus Finnigan in front of her. She smiled at his words as she realised what he had said.

"I don't think you entered, Rosie, I'm serious," He said slowly, then more quietly. "I know Harry and Ron've been giving you a hard time about it. I just wanted you to know that I don't believe them, they're being idiots."

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Rosalyn said, hugging him.

Soon the two were walking and talking, chatting and laughing. Rosalyn was happy to laugh. She had been miserable for days, and it was nice to just let everything out with Seamus. She had forgotten how good friends she was with him.

They walked through the grounds and eventually sat under a tree, practicing some charms that Flitwick had been teaching them on ladybirds nearby. Rosalyn was having fun until she head voices.

"Look she's already been through enough, why don't you just go and talk to her yourself- urgh- Ron, Harry this is your problem not mine-"

Harry and Ron were walking towards her, Hermione beside them hissing stuff to them. Ginny was behind them and she didn't look too happy to be involved in this either.

Rosalyn stood up as Hermione said. "What did you want me to say again?"

Harry and Ron told her, then she stepped forward and said to Rosalyn. "Ronald would like me to tell you, that he was told by Harry, that Neville told him, that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you."

She seemed to have trouble remembering this, but Rosalyn didn't care.

"Well," she stood with her hands on her hips. "You can tell them that they can come and say whatever they want to say to my face, and stop being two. Little. Cowards."

She stared hard at Ron and Harry, who looked anywhere but her.

"Rosie-" Hermione started.

"No!" Rosalyn snapped. "No! Nope! Nuh-uh! If they really wanted to tell me, then they can do it themselves! Last time I checked, they weren't mute!"

"But what if it's important?" Hermione asked.

"No! Don't give me that shit!" Rosalyn said. "Luckily for them, I heard that you said Hagrid was looking for me. Thanks. Now get out of my way."

After saying a quick, "thanks for the walk," to Seamus, she stormed past Harry and Ron and back up to the castle.

☆☆☆

"Let me guess," Rosalie said, as soon as Rosalyn came to her. "Your friends don't believe you?"

"Wow, news travels quickly," Rosalyn sank down on the bed.

She was on the Durmstrang ship, in Rosalie's bedroom. The whole space was pretty well used, and all the students got small compartments to themselves.

"Yeah, it does," Rosalie told her. "Y'know, you're allowed to feel sad, Rosalyn. You can tell me if you're upset, or bothered."